muller tow behind cement mixer

/ muller tow behind cement mixer #1  

spo307

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4400
figured this to be the best place to find info for replacement parts for a muller c42 cement mixer looking for drive train shaft 3/4" 6" long two keyed slots. 3/4" 11 tooth drive sprocket, 3/4" pillow block bearings replacement of rph np2 bearings. IMG_6473.JPGIMG_6782.JPGIMG_6788.JPGIMG_6792.JPGIMG_6795.JPGIMG_6790.JPG thank you

/ muller tow behind cement mixer #2  
I would say you can get all of that stuff from places like Surplus Center, McMasterCarr, etc.

Looks like it's all off the shelf parts. For the shaft, they also shaft with the key slot all ready pre cut in the entire length.

/ muller tow behind cement mixer #3  
Agreed. Look up “bearing suppliers” in Google maps and it should quickly provide you options.

/ muller tow behind cement mixer
thats what i did just had to learn and measure pitch of sprocket being its severely worn.

/ muller tow behind cement mixer #5  
I am glad to hear that you got it fixed. I am trying to restore one of these mixers and I am curious where you found the parts diagram? Please let me know--- Jim

/ muller tow behind cement mixer
It’s been a while, but I’ve been restoring this cement mixer. I just mounted a motor on it last year. It’s an 8 hp from Harbor freight I went to put on the gear and pulley assembly to the sprocket and it looks like the pulley will not fit because the air cleaner is in the way, so I guess I cannot use this motor. I probably have to get a Honda 9 hp.

Attachments

• IMG_3131.png
    IMG_3131.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3107.jpeg
    IMG_3107.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29