MT180 drawbar, 3pt stabilizer, and 4wd questions. Also some front end loader capacity info.

/ MT180 drawbar, 3pt stabilizer, and 4wd questions. Also some front end loader capacity info.
Piloon, I do think it's on the wrong tires. The back set is on custom wheels, so that part makes some sense. The fronts are trailer tires and suck, I have been looking for new ones.

For the 4wd, I am talking the lever on the left side of the tunnel, not the diff lock by the right heel (what an annoying spot for that, by the way. I guess a holdover from hand hydrostatic control?)

I have a bit of front end squeal when turning, especially with the loader full, need to see what I can lube there.

/ MT180 drawbar, 3pt stabilizer, and 4wd questions. Also some front end loader capacity info. #12  
I have an MT180D as well. 4WD is the small black handle to the right of the tunnel, and simply moves forward a few inches to engage. The diff lock is under the right heel and will only engage when one wheel is already spinning and will not remain engaged once released.

Both turfs and ag tires were available for this tractor. The original turfs were a diamond tread pattern though.