MT125 Quote

/ MT125 Quote #1  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS XR4140H (Mine) BX2380 (wife’s)
Got a quote from our new LS dealer.
Basically I’m looking for the 125/ R4, mid mount mower, FEL with quick attach. Only FEL hydraulics.

Seems very high to me, especially the base/subtotal prices.
Was thinking bottom line more like 19-20K total, around 16k subtotal.

Comments?
IMG_0647.JPG

/ MT125 Quote #2  
Mainland, not out in the middle of the ocean, and nearly three years ago before it all went kerflooey ....

My total was around $19K with FEL, MMM, BH, 60" Tiller and a subsoiler/middlebuster

Edit ... not sure if I can find the invoice, but the base for the machine alone was somewhere around $11K as I recall.

Last edited:
   / MT125 Quote #3  
David, here is a mainland quote.... the price includes the loader (LS usually has a 'free loader' promotion). A MMM is around $2500, give or take $200.The drawbar is included. You mentioned only loader hydraulics, but that quote has all the rear remote parts listed.

You won't be able to get out of those shipping charges.... ouch!

/ MT125 Quote #4  
Oh, and here is a big package.... just for comparison (I know Sophie doesn't need all that stuff);)

/ MT125 Quote
Mainland, not out in the middle of the ocean, and nearly three years ago before it all went kerflooey ....

My total was around $19K with FEL, MMM, BH, 60" Tiller and a subsoiler/middlebuster

Edit ... not sure if I can find the invoice, but the base for the machine alone was somewhere around $11K as I recall.

Yea, when I got my xr, dealer had a MT125 TLB, pretty sure it had a midmount mower, for $21k + taxes. Earlier this year he had MT125 w/FEL for $16k but really wanted to sell bh with it, which we don’t need.

/ MT125 Quote
David, here is a mainland quote.... the price includes the loader (LS usually has a 'free loader' promotion). A MMM is around $2500, give or take $200.The drawbar is included. You mentioned only loader hydraulics, but that quote has all the rear remote parts listed.

You won't be able to get out of those shipping charges.... ouch!

Thanks, Ted. I queried them for a quote. If I can ship for less than $3k, then a savings.

I was a bit put off by detail on my quote as I also thought LS usually bundled the FEL, and I don’t need the extra hydraulics.

/ MT125 Quote
Oh, and here is a big package.... just for comparison (I know Sophie doesn't need all that stuff);)

Trailer is mighty tempting, but a close read and not the midmount which is a must have.

/ MT125 Quote #8  
That is were I got my tractor from they are great to deal with!

/ MT125 Quote #9  
Here the price varies with the interest rate. They simply prepay interest and charge more for the tractor.
MT125 with backhoe and loader:
Quote 1
17,900 plus tax 60 months 1.99%
17,259 plus tax 60 months 2.??%

Last edited:
   / MT125 Quote
Here the price varies with the interest rate. They simply prepay interest and charge more for the tractor.
MT125 with backhoe and loader:
Quote 1
17,900 plus tax 60 months 1.99%
17,259 plus tax 60 months 2.??%

Dealer name/location?