MT125 Bucket Control broke

/ MT125 Bucket Control broke #1  

Adyemar

Tractor
MT125 TLBM
It was my fault. Felt a roll and had the lever in hand and panicked. Put a good bit of force on it. One of the rod ends for the control valve snapped. It痴 a control lever, not a 徹h s#!+ handle. Lesson learned. Now to find this part. Dealer only specs whole assembly. Any ideas??
FE9375B5-E777-4699-9A51-290488015C45.jpegDC2A1C5C-812C-4C46-B0A1-94F6176B6FCD.jpeg3A2ACDAE-C721-4E8A-93A5-A0F6EE6CE59B.jpeg

/ MT125 Bucket Control broke #2  
Your dealer may be able to call LS parts service and check for individual parts. It may take some time, so he might not want to do it right away.

/ MT125 Bucket Control broke #3  
If the dealer can't help you with the separate part, do a search for Heim joint. You will need to know the size for the pin and the threaded end. Probably both metric. You might get lucky.
George

/ MT125 Bucket Control broke
Thanks George! I’ll look into that. I should be able to cobble something together if I can’t source it Besko or compatible supplier. I’m calling Prince Hydraulics today. They appear to have it but it will have to be made. I’ve welded it for now. Should last about 4 seconds.

/ MT125 Bucket Control broke
My weld finally broke so I was back at the replacement search. Turns out, these are breaking at a pretty good rate. They now have a part number to replace just the rod end. 40433226. If you’re in a pinch, you can pull one off the backhoe control. It’s a little at too tall but it will get you out of the field. $43 from LS dealer. $56 from the local New Holland dealer. I suggest you buy two and replace both while you’re in there. I put a new one in this morning but the other one broke right at beer thirty. The new one appears to be better quality.

/ MT125 Bucket Control broke #6  
I had some water get into the boot on my LS backhoe when it was parked outside, and the rod end failed. Same situation with only the entire valve assembly available for repair. I found a place called Midwest Control Products that has all different shapes and sizes with a good, dimensioned drawing of each joint. You can take measurements of the one you have and cross it with theirs. For the one with the stud on one end, you can carefully grind the end of the original one where the ball is welded to it and drive out the stud. I couldn't find a replacement stud, but Midwest had a new rod end to fit it. I just tacked the new one to the stud. Been working fine for a couple years now.

/ MT125 Bucket Control broke #7  
I ordered these off of EBay. Look for the following

Plated Builder's Parts Ball Joint Female M8 x 1.25 RH M8 x 1.25 RH StudM-DMCS-8

Plated Builder's Parts Ball Joint Female M8 x 1.25 RH M6 x 1.00 RH StudM-DMCS-8

I don’t remember which size it was though.

/ MT125 Bucket Control broke #8  
1 of my ball joints broke in March on my 2020 MT 125 at 110 hours. Dealer hasn't been able to get parts in 5 months. A weld is currently holding, but I'm ordering a bunch of these to keep in reserve. Thanks for the tip.