Mrs. Suggested that we might consider a Mini-Excavator in our future.

/ Mrs. Suggested that we might consider a Mini-Excavator in our future.
   / Mrs. Suggested that we might consider a Mini-Excavator in our future. #92  
Just remember when pulling out those smaller trees, that when you pull them back towards you, they will come flying back and you and hit you in the face really hard!!! Same with your hands, and just about any other body part that they can find. Trees do not like to come out, and if they can cause some damage, they will!!!!!

/ Mrs. Suggested that we might consider a Mini-Excavator in our future.
Just remember when pulling out those smaller trees, that when you pull them back towards you, they will come flying back and you and hit you in the face really hard!!! Same with your hands, and just about any other body part that they can find. Trees do not like to come out, and if they can cause some damage, they will!!!!!
I have been using this technique with success : I dig on three sides, when the bucket is deep in, I juggle it a bit, and then I try lifting straight up - it usually gets the taproot right out like a carrot 😁

the bigger ones just need a lot of tracing out the roots and working from outside in.

/ Mrs. Suggested that we might consider a Mini-Excavator in our future. #94  
Wow Nice Machine!

/ Mrs. Suggested that we might consider a Mini-Excavator in our future. #95  
People will joke on you but wearing the seatbelt really helps in tough situations and also makes a long day on the machine less tiring.

/ Mrs. Suggested that we might consider a Mini-Excavator in our future. #96  
Excavator fir use in tough digging conditions are a must have. I wish my 18,000 lb machine were 12-14 tons and newer, less worn. I've keep it busy making +10 acres of rocky, ledgey, hilly land less so and pretty.