Mower lift

/ Mower lift #1  

K man

Platinum Member
Tractor
2014 Kioti CK 30 HST with cab. 2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS UTV
Hi ya all. I am thinking of getting a riding mower jack for my shop and wondered if any of you have experience with one or which is the best. I have a zero turn and find it awkward to get under for cleaning the deck etc. Mojack is one that I have in mind but not sure what size to get. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gilles

/ Mower lift #2  
Hi ya all. I am thinking of getting a riding mower jack for my shop and wondered if any of you have experience with one or which is the best. I have a zero turn and find it awkward to get under for cleaning the deck etc. Mojack is one that I have in mind but not sure what size to get. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gilles

We have a mo jack which is very good for ZT mowers but not as good for heavy tractor mowers. There is more weight up front which makes it hard to crank mower up. We have a JD 425. The wheels don't fit in the stirrips very well with out some modifications. But all in all it works well. We bought it at Rural King.

/ Mower lift
Thanks littlek for the feedback. I know the lifts are only made to support front of tractors up to 500 lbs or so. Which one did you get.

/ Mower lift #4  
Thanks littlek for the feedback. I know the lifts are only made to support front of tractors up to 500 lbs or so. Which one did you get.

Our mo jack is rated at 450 lbs. Hope this helps.

/ Mower lift
Yes it does little k thanks. :thumbsup: