Moving 26' 5th wheel camper with a loader/backhoe

/ Moving 26' 5th wheel camper with a loader/backhoe #11  
i back 4 different trailers with my tractor. have 1000# ballast box installed if no rear implement on tractor. have never lifted rear off the ground. i like the persist control i have with moving trailer into storage shop using tractor over truck and mirrors 1000%.

heres the horse trailer. i have 2" clearance in rear of trailer and 3" in front to allow door to come down. have never hit wall.

IMG_20150225_172939032.jpg

/ Moving 26' 5th wheel camper with a loader/backhoe #14  
You would be foolish to try to use "micky mouse" hook up.... Use a real 5th wheel hitch or don't do anything.... Nephews back bumper of his Toyota has a imprint for tie down points on rear of a car carrier trailer because it got away from a stupid lashups of clamp on hitch and no way to secure safety chains... All the tractor operator could do was watch it happen, it happened fast and no time to stop the incident from happening....

/ Moving 26' 5th wheel camper with a loader/backhoe #15  
Sounds risky by weight. Flat ground helps. Maybe the pipe like pictured with an electrical connection to power to activate the trailer brakes.

/ Moving 26' 5th wheel camper with a loader/backhoe #17  
I think pin weight is less than 1600. Bucket lift spec is 1800. I dont' want to buy a stupid adapter. I'm thinking I will wrap a 3/8 chain tight around the pin and box, then tie that to the bucket with a 30k web strap. Tires are liquid filled and the backhoe is 1200 including subframe. New Kioti CK2610. Backing it into a garage, no more than 100', smooth flat ground.

Anybody done this? Pics?
The tractor is to small for this job. You need about double that weight.

/ Moving 26' 5th wheel camper with a loader/backhoe #18  
I like that idea. More secure. Make sure the weld holds.;)
I moved my sons fifth wheel trailer in and out of my pole barn for years with my loader. We mounted a cheap fifth wheel hitch on top of the bucket and would unbolt it when we were through. Our reason was that his front air conditioner would not clear the door, so we had to lower the front of the trailer down to clear. My tractor would lift 3000 lbs on the end loader but it still seemed real heavy hanging on the bucket. Tongue weight was supposed to be 2000 lbs. Never had an issue though.

/ Moving 26' 5th wheel camper with a loader/backhoe #19  
Flat ground should be ok but think about the trailer pushing the FL left or right on a hill or turning with momentum. The weight of the trailer could be more side force than the tractor can handle.

/ Moving 26' 5th wheel camper with a loader/backhoe #20  
I move my 25' 5th wheel with my GC2610TLB frequently and use some dollies on the wheels to be able to park it close to a wall for winter storage inside. I have some adapters I made with a "cup" near the top edge of the bucket similar to the picture in post #12. but without the locking bolt. My trailer has pin weight of about 800# and my loader will lift it. I'm on level ground so don't worry about brakes. A neighbour needed to move his 5th after building a residence and didn't leave enough room to get a pickup attached. His was a 30' model and my tractor wouldn't lift the front until two men stood on the rear bumper and I was able to move it to a position where the truck could attach,