Moving 2,000-pound feed tote on a pallet with Massey 1759

/ Moving 2,000-pound feed tote on a pallet with Massey 1759 #11  
I have been getting 1 ton tote of feeds for years and using different tractors. Nothing to it but to try.

Keep the tote as close to the tractor as possible, make sure your on level ground left to right of the tractor, be sensitive with your loader stick when lowering tote.

For unloading tote if you are using barrels you can keep the tote lifted and open up the hole in the bottom of the back, have a helper and back up slowly as you fill the barrels.

/ Moving 2,000-pound feed tote on a pallet with Massey 1759 #12  
IF you are trying to lift the load and back of tractor tends it want to come off the ground, obviously you need some sort of ballast....

/ Moving 2,000-pound feed tote on a pallet with Massey 1759 #13  
Also I would try and experiment away from your truck if you do. If the loader fails on the way out your tailgate is going to get trashed.

/ Moving 2,000-pound feed tote on a pallet with Massey 1759 #14  
Also I would try and experiment away from your truck if you do. If the loader fails on the way out your tailgate is going to get trashed.
Yup. Lift it,.. move the truck out from under, then start moving the tractor

/ Moving 2,000-pound feed tote on a pallet with Massey 1759 #15  
Put the forks as low as you can go inside the pallet and tilt back as far as you can then lift. It makes a really big difference. If picking something up off the ground on a pallet I’ll lift the front of the tractor off the ground a bit then tilt back as far as I can and it’ll pick up a lot more that way.

/ Moving 2,000-pound feed tote on a pallet with Massey 1759 #16  
I prefer to pick up from the straps instead of using the pallet.