Mouth Taping, Anyone Else Doing It?

/ Mouth Taping, Anyone Else Doing It? #51  
Over the years, I've found that putting the wife's thong around my head with the elastic band going under my jaw and up over my forehead is an awesome compromise. Plus, she agrees that it's a potentially life saving move on her part. She get's something out of it too: a good, sound, deep sleep.
I will assume that she is not wearing it at the time? 🤔

/ Mouth Taping, Anyone Else Doing It? #52  
WoW!!! This thread is completely unusual, weird - spooky!!! I seldom sleep thru the night. Plugged nose causes me to be a mouth breather. A drink of water - a Vicks lozenge - I'm back to sleep. I sleep the last half of the night in my Lazy Boy.

I can't even sleep with a mouth guard - prevent grinding teeth. Tape my mouth shut - my dreams would surely become horrific.

Breath Right strips help. But they also irritate the heck out of the skin on my nose.

/ Mouth Taping, Anyone Else Doing It? #53  
I knew a plumber who stuck a 3" piece of plastic soda straw up each nostril at bedtime. He claimed it kept his airways open and prevented snoring.
One of the weirdest thing I ever saw was wife & were returning from a day trip in a friend's AMC Pacer when he started nodding off. He pulled over asking me to drive. This guy could have been John Candy's twin brother and never cleaned his car out...filled with bottles, cans, wrappers, etc. As he hops into the back seat he starts snoring...LOUD!
So I take over, wife beside me and I hand her a paper sack laying in the seat. I grinned & she knew what to do. She tore it up in quarter sized pieces, holding near his mouth he inhaled it like a vacuum cleaner. He never woke up just kept snoring until finally the entire bag was gone! To this day I'll never figure out where that bag went!
An hour or so later we woke him up at his place, he went in to bed none the wiser. Our car was there & we went home.
As adults we would never do that...but we were in our 20s then.

/ Mouth Taping, Anyone Else Doing It? #54  
I have been married 47.5 years,,
the only way taping helps my marriage is to,,
TAPE my wifes mouth first thing when she wakes up,,
She takes off the tape before hooking up the CPAP at night,,

I get a Great day, AND a GREATER night!! :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

/ Mouth Taping, Anyone Else Doing It? #55  
OH, and when my wife does something wrong,,
I explain how my mother did it correctly.
My wife ALWAYS accepts the criticism, and agrees with me,,

Try it, and see how successful of a technique it is,,
This resolves ALL of our arguments!!

/ Mouth Taping, Anyone Else Doing It? #57  
OH, and when my wife does something wrong,,
I explain how my mother did it correctly.
My wife ALWAYS accepts the criticism, and agrees with me,,

Try it, and see how successful of a technique it is,,
This resolves ALL of our arguments!!

Ha!

My mom was an Angel.

But, my wife is an archangel.

/ Mouth Taping, Anyone Else Doing It?