More Musings and Random Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / More Musings and Random Ramblings
Don't know, I heard it in a western, may have been John Wayne but can't swear by it.

The only thing that I remember seeing it is in some cereal commercial. You are correct, e John Wayne allegedly said it in the 1939 movie "Stagecoach" but according to the google lore he really didn't. It also was supposedly a line in the book "The Grapes of Wrath", but I don't have a copy so can't check.
I believe there might be a rap song of that title, but don't listen to the genre so can't say for sure.

/ More Musings and Random Ramblings
I thought it was an Eastwood line.

And why am I awake?

I don't remember Clint ever asking that question... I thought that he never sleeps. ;)

/ More Musings and Random Ramblings #14  
No credit! No job! No problem! Everyone gets approved.

/ More Musings and Random Ramblings #15  
Society has become so fake......always has been.....

The truth should bother everyone Truth hurts, most everyone knows that.....so we avoid it.

/ More Musings and Random Ramblings #16  
The truth is still the truth, even if no one believes it....A lie is still a lie, even if everyone believes it...

/ More Musings and Random Ramblings #17  
The truth is still the truth, even if no one believes it....A lie is still a lie, even if everyone believes it...

Right is right, even if nobody's doing it...
Wrong is wrong, even if everybody's doing it.

/ More Musings and Random Ramblings #18  
Behind every angry woman stands a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong...!

/ More Musings and Random Ramblings #19  
I think the Truth is so hard to get at, that people just can't be bothered. Easier just to believe some canned and prepared BS.

/ More Musings and Random Ramblings #20  
Who's truth?

If five people are eyewitnesses to the same event, viewing from the same point, there will be six truths. At least.

Status
Not open for further replies.