Montana ?'s-Maka are you out there

/ Montana ?'s-Maka are you out there #1  

orangefarmer

Montana ?\'s-Maka are you out there

Hello, I just became a member today, but I have been reading many post on this site for a while. I am very interested in the Montana 4340. I have looked at and demoed most all of the other brands and really like the montana. I am located in central California and farm three smallish citris ranches. I am shopping for a utility tractor with FEL and 4WD. I recently contacted my local Montana dealer. Today he brought out a 4320 tractor for a demo. Very nice, but I'm interested in the 4340 with FEL. My local dealer is very knowledgable, but I don't think he has all of the up to date info that you have. I read in your other post that new models are soon to come. Will the 4340 be replaced? Do you have specs on the new loader? Is the bucket quick attach type? And finally do you have more pics of the new 4340 with FEL? Thanks for any input.

/ Montana ?'s-Maka are you out there #2  
Re: Montana ?\'s-Maka are you out there

Hello Orangefarmer. My apologies for not being so prompt but this month has been hectic. Just recouping from the Spokane Ag Expo.

The 4340 will not be replaced. I like the new curved loaders from but if you can get one of the Koyker loaders that is a great one as well and I really like it. Either one is great and will do well.

The new curved loader specs out as follows for the 4340.

Max lift ht. 108in.
Dump angle 54deg
Lift capacity to max height at pivot 2010lbs.
Breakout 3500
lift to 59" 2680lbs
72" bucket 12cu. ft. and skid steer compatible

I do have some pictures posted of this set-up

4340 with new loader and other Montana pictures

I hope this helps. If you need anything else please let me know.

Thanks,
Maka