Quick Hitches Montana HST3440 / Convert to Standard Quick-Attach?

/ Montana HST3440 / Convert to Standard Quick-Attach? #1  

wintermute3

Tractor
Montana 3440HST
Our (used) tractor came with a bucket that attaches with a two-lever system that I don't think is compatible with any of the current QA systems. Is anyone familiar enough with the (now defunct) Montana front-end system to tell for sure what the current system is, and what is the right path forward to end up with a more standard QA compatible front end?

- Michael

/ Montana HST3440 / Convert to Standard Quick-Attach?
PXL_20230627_134731424.jpg
PXL_20230627_134739199.jpg

/ Montana HST3440 / Convert to Standard Quick-Attach? #3  
Have seen similar, but not straight like yours.

/ Montana HST3440 / Convert to Standard Quick-Attach? #4  
Our (used) tractor came with a bucket that attaches with a two-lever system that I don't think is compatible with any of the current QA systems. Is anyone familiar enough with the (now defunct) Montana front-end system to tell for sure what the current system is, and what is the right path forward to end up with a more standard QA compatible front end?

- Michael

That looks somewhat similar to what Bush Hog or ALO used for their QA setup but those never became very popular as QAs so even if it was a match, I would convert to another QA. You can do that by pulling the four pins that connect the QA carrier to the bucket rod cylinder ends and boom pivots, and then putting the pins into a pin-on to something else QA adapter. Generally that "something else" will be skid loader QA as there are plenty of relatively reasonably priced pin-on to skid loader QA setups, pin-on to something else reasonably popular and appropriately-sized such as JD100-400 QA are much less common.