montana & farm trac

/ montana & farm trac #1  

linpat

Silver Member
how long has lg made montana & farm trac?

/ montana & farm trac #2  
LG (now LS) has been making tractors for FarmTrac for at least eight years now I believe. They have supplied tractors to Montana since the start of 2005 (maybe late 2004).

I think there was a post somewhere on the forum just yesterday or today by a gentleman who bought a New Holland that addmitted that the LG 30hp machine (Montana 3040, FarmTrac 300DTC) is probably the best buys in the 30hp range. And the FarmTrac model that comes with the FarmTrac built loader is a monster for the 30hp class. The only negative I can say about the current LG series is they are a little tight. I am 6'3" and they are tight for anyone over 6ft. I think the new Reinnovation series will take care of that however.

/ montana & farm trac #3  
Hello Gamble. I have been at the Spokane Ag Expo this week and just getting back in. I think you are right about Farmtrac's time and LG relationship and Montana LG manufactured tractors have been since about mid 2004.

The new R series will take care of the room issue for you big guys. I have to get to work but will post pictures when I can.

Thanks,
Maka

/ montana & farm trac
what makes 1 tractor better than another. i think for the most part it is preference, because 1 may be lighter or 1 may lift more. what do most people look at? i would say dealer has a lot 2 do with it.

/ montana & farm trac #5  
I for one like all the LG manufactured machines. I think as far as the Montana's go, we have a very forward looking management team in Springdale.

They are growth oriented (my opinion) and when they decide to do something they seem to act quickly. As a dealer I can say that the support of Montana has been great and will get better as the infrastructure continues to grow.

Montana is always looking to improve. I believe that any of the LG manufactured tractors are excellent quality but I think Montana sets itself apart with its ownership, management, desire and forward thinking.

Don't know if this is what you were looking for but here it is.

Thanks,
Maka