Mojack Pro

/ Mojack Pro #1  

Buckeyeman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota T2290
Has anyone used this Mojack Pro lift, and what are your thoughts? Would this work on a B-Series? Getting the deck on and off is such a pain.

/ Mojack Pro #2  
A couple of folks at work have bought them for their riding mowers and love them. I don't have one and don't know the capacity.

/ Mojack Pro #3  
I have the MoJack EZ, 300 pound capacity, the Pro is 750 pounds as you can see, and the XT is in between at 500 pounds. Lots of places selling the EZ now, but I've not actually seen the others.

/ Mojack Pro #4  
Lots of places selling the EZ now, but I've not actually seen the others.

I bought a MoJack EZ from TSC. Returned it when old mower died and replaced with new mower that weighs 800 pounds. Didn't think it would be prudent to use the EZ to lift that much assuming it would be 400 pounds. The manager at TSC said he could order a Pro but doesn't stock them. Told him I'd think about. New mower has deck hose connection for cleaning so no need to lift on frequent basis.

/ Mojack Pro
I just wondered if the Pro would lift the front of a B7610. How did everyone like using the EZ? Amazon had the best price on the Pro and it had a lot of positive reviews. I couldn't find the Pro locally to look at and see how well it's built etc.

/ Mojack Pro #7  
I use one with my Craftsman LT2000 42" mower. It's handy, but takes up floor space I could be using for something else. It does what is says it will do.