Model 2555

/ Model 2555
I’d put a loader bucket full of weight on it and try to curl/uncurl and see what happens. Did you measure the ends of the chrome rod and get an actual measurement how far off they are?
Yes, I tried that when the bucket was on. The heaviest thing we have around here presently is red oak firewood, so maybe a bucketful of that is not heavy enough.

To attach the loader we had to lock down the one side then jam it against a tree to lock down the other. The grapple will not go on no matter what. I wanted to do the same exercise with a heavy log.

I didn't measure, but the difference is around an inch.

/ Model 2555 #12  
By "lift plates" you mean the quick attachment plates?
And, was the FEL attached when you bought it?
-Simon

/ Model 2555
By "lift plates" you mean the quick attachment plates?
And, was the FEL attached when you bought it?
-Simon
Yes, attachment plates.

The loader was on, but who knows if it was properly locked down. The misalignment is off by so much you can throw the lock handle down and the pin goes BEHIND the pin receiver. We found that out when we used the forks to move something and later realized the top was in, the bottom was not.

/ Model 2555
3/4 of an inch offset.
Top - Right side
Bottom - Left
Collage 2023-02-18 18_41_28.jpg

/ Model 2555 #15  
Could it be bolted crooked to the Tractor Frame? You should get it back to where you bought it from, or maybe they would come out and look at it....

/ Model 2555 #16  
Get that thing on a level cement floor if you have it. Dismount it from the tractor. Put a board across the loader arms. If the floor is level, so should be the loader.
If it shows level, make sure your loader mounting brackets are the same distance from the floor one side to the other.

It sounds like you caught a loader that was tweaked otherwise.

/ Model 2555
The dealer is sending a trailer Friday. After several suggestions they had didn't do the trick they feel their shop is the next step. I will update.