Mobil Delvac Tractor Hydraulic Fluid 124788 and Mobil fluid 424 the same? good/bad

/ Mobil Delvac Tractor Hydraulic Fluid 124788 and Mobil fluid 424 the same? good/bad #31  
My last bucket of Delvac came from Lowes (shipped) but now it says I have to go to a store an hour away to get a bucket. I was thinking I had free delivery to my house.

/ Mobil Delvac Tractor Hydraulic Fluid 124788 and Mobil fluid 424 the same? good/bad #32  
My last bucket of Delvac came from Lowes (shipped) but now it says I have to go to a store an hour away to get a bucket. I was thinking I had free delivery to my house.
Thats odd, I just went on site to see if shipping change for me, but they are out of stock , seem like they go through of lot of it.

/ Mobil Delvac Tractor Hydraulic Fluid 124788 and Mobil fluid 424 the same? good/bad #33  
Did you notice any decrease in whine?
Eh, maybe a little. It runs really quiet now, for sure. But I don't remember the machine being "loud" on the OE fluids either.

/ Mobil Delvac Tractor Hydraulic Fluid 124788 and Mobil fluid 424 the same? good/bad #34  
Like I said, I noticed a big difference when I change mine using the mobil. Hopefully you will get the same results. Few dealer I seen out there that have on line store. MEI and Nolts seem to popular.
Nolts has a location whose sevice dept I have no confidence in. So they get no business anymore.