Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list available

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list available #1  

ekrampitzjr

Tractor
Mitsubishi D2000 II (= Satoh S630 Bull)
Those of you who have grey-market Mitsubishi or Satoh tractors and need a list of vendors who sell parts and manuals or need maintenance information now have a source. I am offering a vendor and information list for a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE). See the post under "Mitsubishi/Satoh" for information.

The SASE (one 34c stamp, business (long) envelope) goes to
Ed Krampitz, Jr.
P. O. Box 69
Drewryville, VA 23844-0069

For more information, e-mail ekrampitzjr@hotmail.com .

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list available #2  
Ed...

How about putting it in "PDF" format...? It would be easier to email the list to everyone vs mailing... (If you want I can convert it to PDF if you can get me a copy and I'll post it here)

jd5205@nycap.rr.com

If you have access to a scanner, you can also scan each page and post as jpg's online here...

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Mitsubishi/Satoh vendor list available
The whole point is that I DON'T have my own computer nor access to a scanner. I use public access (library) computers. One day I'll get one with all the goodies, but I just can't swing it right now. Sending paper copies via SASEs is the best way I have of disseminating the list, but I hope someone will consider posting it to be available to all. Sorry for the inconvenience, but sending a SASE just takes a minute or two.