Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #51  
I guess if you support indentured labor and Chinese government, then you are okay with it.
Says the guy that says go out and buy those Chinese chain grinders. = hypocrite.

Might want to check your high horse in and your past postings too.

Get over it and move on nobody wants to listen to your BS ramblings. 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw
   / Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #54  
Boys, Boys, Boys, stop fighting. I'm going to get up on a ladder high into a tree, 25' and do some cutting. I've been in trees with a gas-powered Stihl saw before, but those days are over. I'm not 30 years old anymore. Thanks for all the comments. The thing I like about the battery saw is that when you release the trigger, the blade stops. A really great safety feature in my opinion.

5030, I've got quite the collection of Stihl, Husky, Echo and Pioneer saws. So, I'm covered well while on the ground.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #55  
This one works well for me. Everyone has their preferences.
Ya I jumped on the 20v stuff years ago for the wife's trimmer. Then it grew from there. Got it all in that now that were are invested in 20v

If I knew the stuff was going to last forever it seems, I would have started out at 40v. No clue how many years ago without looking now. But 20v does everything she and I want when needed.

Trimmer, Pole-saw, Chainsaw, Impact x2, Drill x2, Sawzall, LED lights and sure stuff I forgot.

Did I mention 😁how much work it has saved me following her around with my gas stuff. That right there is a plus big time. 😎👍✌️

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #56  
Boys, Boys, Boys, stop fighting. I'm going to get up on a ladder high into a tree, 25' and do some cutting. I've been in trees with a gas-powered Stihl saw before, but those days are over. I'm not 30 years old anymore. Thanks for all the comments. The thing I like about the battery saw is that when you release the trigger, the blade stops. A really great safety feature in my opinion.

Happens with a gas saw, too. Take finger off trigger and pull on chain brake.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #57  
Says the guy that says go out and buy those Chinese chain grinders. = hypocrite.

Might want to check your high horse in and your past postings too.

Get over it and move on nobody wants to listen to your BS ramblings. 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So much stuff is made in China now, you can’t swing a cat by the tail without hittin something made there.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #58  
Since some of see the need for battery powered stuff sometimes and have a open mind to learn.

Learned something the other night watching a fire rescue show. I didnt know they had light weight smaller battery powered demo saws.

Looking now in a search seems everyone has a version of their own.

Now I want one. 🤦😁🤣 But wont for my limited uses. I thought dang now that would be sweet to have on the roof cutting that 4" cast iron pipe. Heck might even be able to hold it sideways to do it.

My carbide cutter Diablo blades are in for my battery sawzall. But man dont hurt to want.

sdemob.jpg

Last edited:
   / Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #60  
If any battery powered tool says 'Milwaukee' on it, we all know where it was made and last time I checked, there was no 'Milwaukee' in China. Said before and will say again, we need to start weaning ourselves off Chinese products... What happened to the Made in USA stuff? I can tell you, it's not made here today because people want cheap, not domestic made which is not cheap.

I'm guilty of that as well but at least I'm conscious of that fact and I don't have my head buried in the sand either.

We are in a sad state of affairs and all by our own making or should I say greed.