Miller Loaders/G15

/ Miller Loaders/G15 #1  

IH3444

Veteran Member
Hello all again, I've done a bit of searching, and examining loaders and found a site called www.Millerloaders.com. They are based in Iowa, and manufacture a premium loader, in fact they are the loader that are mostly used on New Holland TN60/70 tractors. Although they are not the very cool sloped curved loader that the 16LA and 18LA are, they are still a very sloped down, low profile loader that would be perfect for the Kioti DK45/55/65 series tractor. The problem is that they have not yet been fitted to the Kiotis. Their specs are impressive, along with a very good bucket, and 2.5" cylinders for both the boom, and bucket. The heavy built Kioti would pair up nicely with the G15. I spoke with a rep at Miller and he said that they would have to have a tractor delivered to fit a loader to, as well as have a dealer say that they would buy the first 5 units. Any takers??? Has anyone had any experience with Miller Loaders. One thing I liked was the large plate that is welded to both boom arms. It truely was not skimped on. A premium loader, means a bit more in cost, but if you want to go first class, you got to pay.......IH3444