Backhoe Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65B backhoe attachment

/ Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65B backhoe attachment #1  

Tachdriver

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
I have a 2019 Mahindra 2655 Tractor - OPEN cab. Came with loader. When i bought it i was told i can add a backhoe later. Now i want to. Mahindra tells me its the 65B backhoe that goes on it. Now my questions for the pros here - What hydraulic hoses do i need to install ? The tractor came with a valve block with two hose ports on the back of it. I run a bush hog and i put one of those top hydraulic links on it which attached to that valve block. Two hoses there now. I use the handle to the right of the seat to raise and lower the bush hog. The bush hog will come off, along with those two hoses. That leaves me back to two ports as it was new. But i think the backhoe has three hoses. Tell me what i will need to do,if anything to hose up this backhoe when it get s here. You folks help me a lot and i thank you for that

Later

/ Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65B backhoe attachment #2  
You need to post your question in the Mahindra forum.

/ Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65B backhoe attachment #3  
If the back hoe valve uses 3 hoses then it should be run with the power beyond from you loader valve.

Power beyond from loader > Power in on backhoe
Power beyond from backhoe > 3 pt hitch
Tank from backhoe > tee with tank hose from loader valve

When you remove backhoe you will need a hose to loop from power beyond from loader valve back to 3 pt hitch.

Hope that makes some sense. Good luck!