Price Check Might sell my 4110 - Price?

/ Might sell my 4110 - Price? #1  

KENB

Silver Member
Tractor
MAHINDRA 4110, Ford 2N
I have a 2004 4110 and FEL with about 400 hours on it. It is in immaculate condition, and looks showroom quality other than the bucket is scratched up a little from use. Otherwise, it looks and runs like new. I am only selling because we are selling our farm due to my father's accident 2 years ago. I am keeping my little Ford 2N for the 8 acres I am keeping. Any ideas on how to sell it, and how much to ask for it?

/ Might sell my 4110 - Price? #2  
KENB said:
I have a 2004 4110 and FEL with about 400 hours on it. It is in immaculate condition, and looks showroom quality other than the bucket is scratched up a little from use. Otherwise, it looks and runs like new. I am only selling because we are selling our farm due to my father's accident 2 years ago. I am keeping my little Ford 2N for the 8 acres I am keeping. Any ideas on how to sell it, and how much to ask for it?

I asked the same question a while back and the admins removed it saying I was advertising without paying for their site. Good luck.

I changed my mind anyway. I am keeping mine. :)

/ Might sell my 4110 - Price?
Tim_in_IA said:
I asked the same question a while back and the admins removed it saying I was advertising without paying for their site. Good luck.

I changed my mind anyway. I am keeping mine. :)

Good point. I hope no one thinks that. I would probably run the ad on this website anyway. I just haven't seen a 4110 for sale anywhere in the paper or ebay for me to get an idea of the re-sale dollar. If anyone has any information on a price, it would be helpful. I'm not selling it right now. I might be obtaining a larger piece of property close to my home where I will need this unit. Just planning options right now. Thanks.