Dealer Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi.

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi. #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
For you folks located in mid-Michigan looking to purchase a Kioti tractor or looking for implements might want to visit Michigan Iron and equipment located in Morrice mi.I made a trip up there today to look at some implements a spoke with the owner Bob piro,great guy to speak with and alot of knowledge of Kioti tractors and steel fabrication.Thanks again Bob for the great conversation.coobie

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi. #2  
Just to add... I noticed someone from Michigan Iron post here just last week!

It's always nice to have another dealer on board. :)

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi. #3  
They were at an ag show last summer by MSU. First time I got to see some Kiotis in person. The CK20 felt more cramped to me than I thought it would. The CK20 they had there had a front blade setup they fabricated for it. Looked pretty slick if you needed something like that.

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi. #4  
JayC said:
They were at an ag show last summer by MSU. First time I got to see some Kiotis in person. The CK20 felt more cramped to me than I thought it would. The CK20 they had there had a front blade setup they fabricated for it. Looked pretty slick if you needed something like that.
===========================

The seat on the CK20 is fully adjustable. Unlike some of the competition this seat is a suspension seat and can be moved back or close up. The suspension feature is fully adjustable for a person's weight also so you can take lots of bumps out of the ride and rest that back.

I bought a CK20 (s) from Michigan Iron and am a very happy customer because not only did they deliver it to me (and I live over 230 miles away from their Central Michigan location) but they set my unit up with the utmost of care. They installed a backhoe and FEL with skill and care. All of the hydraulic plumbing was neat as a pin and without a leak. Every grease zerk had been greased. I asked for hooks to be installed on the FEL bucket. They went the extra mile there also by including gusset plates welded at hook locations to strengthen the bucket. This was my first tractor and they took time to explain things to me thoroughly.

That was back in February. In the meantime, I have put the ck-20 (s) to the test and it now has 100 hours on it and that includes heavy snow removal and stump removal non stop. It came here to work and work it has performed exceeding my every expectation.

So, I hope anybody out there in Michigan looking for a Kioti tractor will give the crew at Michigan Iron a call. I know there are not many Kioti dealers in Michigan but not to worry. These guys have you and the rest of the state covered.

rimshot

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi. #5  
Hey Rimshot,

Glad to hear your tractor is treating you right. I would presume the snow is finally off the ground up there and you can start having some real fun with the tractor.

If that tractor talks back to you at all, let us know.

Thanks again, and enjoy!!!

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi. #6  
Another satisfied customer and another dealer building a rep. All good.
Enjoy your tractor. Operating my tractor is the most relaxing thing I do. No worries, just diggin and driving, driving and diggin.

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi.
I want to add to this post.I bought a Befco blr -084 landscape rake from michigan iron and equipment today and could not be happier,great folks with great service to boot.You folks looking into buying a Kioti tractors,steel fabrication,implements,snowplows should give these folks a try,here is there website MIE Home Page Thanks again bob for the great customer service.coobie

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi. #8  
I would have to agree, I appreciated how friendly and professional they all were, Bob and his wife. I went for a test drive and could not be happier with the way Bob took the time to teach me about the tractor and the different options and functions, all this before I even turned the Key.

Bob was even calm when I circled around his truck. :D Oh, and talk about knowing his stuff, I asked about access to get under the hood, he not only showed me but tought me about the engine and most everything inside the compartment.

Great folks!

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi.
Cyberroc said:
I would have to agree, I appreciated how friendly and professional they all were, Bob and his wife. I went for a test drive and could not be happier with the way Bob took the time to teach me about the tractor and the different options and functions, all this before I even turned the Key.

Bob was even calm when I circled around his truck. :D Oh, and talk about knowing his stuff, I asked about access to get under the hood, he not only showed me but tought me about the engine and most everything inside the compartment.

Great folks!
Bob and Denise are great folks.I would buy a Kioti tractor from them in a heartbeat.coobie

/ Michigan Iron Kioti dealer in Morrice Mi. #10  
Sorry, but I stopped in the yesterday again and just have to add

So I stopped in yesterday to drive the CK35s (still trying to decide on Trans) and while I was there I noticed implements, quick attach systems, and other items not offered by Kioti, however you could tell it was very high quality. Sure enough, the Michigan Iron sticker on the top let me know it was all custom fab work.

Impressive just does not cover it, to think that I can just bring an idea to them about something I need for my Tractor or anything I just want fabricated and they will not only be able to assist you with the design prior to building it, you have their expertise on hand to assist with your idea.

You should see the subframe they built for a commercial front plow on that Huge Kioti they have sitting up front

Off topic I will see if I can stop over today or tomorrow and get a pic of the Tri-Deck Mower they just got in for someone, LOL I bet you could mow 20 acres in no time at all Almost as impressive as the Penta-Deck I saw last year... :D