MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
(y) I needed a part from Michigan Iron and equipment what a great place to deal with.I ordered my part on Tuesday and had it the next day.Grant you I live in michigan but great folks to do business with.Thanks again MIE..

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #2  
Nice to hear positive comments ! Not much of that anymore . Kevin .

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #3  
(y) I needed a part from Michigan Iron and equipment what a great place to deal with.I ordered my part on Tuesday and had it the next day.Grant you I live in michigan but great folks to do business with.Thanks again MIE..
The best part is that they always seem to have what you need in stock.

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #4  
I bought a top and tilt kit from them a couple of years ago, got here quick and fit great. Southern Indiana. Kioti DK5510.

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #5  
I bought my mechanical thumb from them maybe 6 years ago. I've been very happy and have recommended them a couple of times.

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #6  
I too have purchased numerous items from MIE for my Kioti DK-40se/hst. Including a mechanical thumb, and later a hydraulic thumb for my KB-2485 hoe. An aux hyd lines bracket, and extra valve to control the hoe thumb were also useful additions to an already excellent tractor. They also fabricated a custom ripper tooth with teeth that made easy work of roots and stumps. Thanks Bob and crew for the all the tools that help get whatever job done as needed!
Check out their web site parts diagrams for Kioti tractors that include part numbers and current prices. This is most helpful for sorting what one needs for maintenance and or repairs. (y) 😎

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #7  
I too have purchased numerous items from MIE for my Kioti DK-40se/hst. Including a mechanical thumb, and later a hydraulic thumb for my KB-2485 hoe. An aux hyd lines bracket, and extra valve to control the hoe thumb were also useful additions to an already excellent tractor. They also fabricated a custom ripper tooth with teeth that made easy work of roots and stumps. Thanks Bob and crew for the all the tools that help get whatever job done as needed!
Check out their web site parts diagrams for Kioti tractors that include part numbers and current prices. This is most helpful for sorting what one needs for maintenance and or repairs. (y) 😎
The team at MIE wants to thank everyone for the kind comments listed here. As previously mentioned, it's getting kinda rare for people to take the time to share something positive. We here at MIE learn a LOT from the end users on this forum and appreciate the opportunity to participate when appropriate. The input we gather from the comments on this forum help us better serve our customers.

Thanks to everyone for helping MIE do what we do every day.

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #8  
The team at MIE wants to thank everyone for the kind comments listed here. As previously mentioned, it's getting kinda rare for people to take the time to share something positive. We here at MIE learn a LOT from the end users on this forum and appreciate the opportunity to participate when appropriate. The input we gather from the comments on this forum help us better serve our customers.

MIE is the place where I usually order parts for my NX4510 HST. They always have what I am looking for in stock. I will continue to buy from them in the future.

/ MICHIGAN IRON & EQUIPMENT #9  

I tried to buy my CX2510 from you but you didn't have one and didn't know when you were gonna get one. Or much of anything else at the time. It was during the Pandemic and nobody had much of ANYTHING. Plus, the UAW at Deere was threatening a strike. They did. Strike that is. Which made tractors of all makes rare and in short supply.

Hutson had some Deere 1025r's in stock but they wanted a King's Ransom and a first-born Son for them. Not knocking them, it just is what it is. The Kioti CX2510 is FAR better for the money. Even at an equal price, it's a better tractor. Not even close.

So when I walked into Farm Depot in Ionia and saw it, I bought it on the spot. I overpaid for it a bit but I have to say -- I don't regret it. I didn't have a lot of choice. They kinda had me by the shortNcurlies.

I would rather have bought it from you but -- I just wanted you to know.