MF35 Locked up (z134)

/ MF35 Locked up (z134)
we are all going to learn something out of your tear down. Anyway to remove the loader to make the job easier?
We sure will. Yep, if it comes down to pulling the motor out, the loader will be coming off. It'll be a pain but I've got a way to do it by myself if need be. Also have a good friend that lives right around the corner that would be here in an instant if I need a hand. Fantastic human, he is.
Side to side flop needs to be stopped by wedges. Need to take all weights off front bumper. Also check for a weight under engine front. I pulled one out of a MF that was 505#, but it was a bigger tractor than yours. You do not want it to flop over front ways either. Some tractors had an extra weight there so check for it.
Yep, I've had several people mention that to me, quite possibly even you. There are no weights on the front of this machine, just the heavy loader and steel framework. I'll doublcheck anyway, as that would catch me off guard if it tipped forward.

/ MF35 Locked up (z134) #32  
Hey Shaeff, any more updates? Have you had any time to dig deeper?

/ MF35 Locked up (z134)
Hey Shaeff, any more updates? Have you had any time to dig deeper?

Hey man, no unfortunately I haven’t yet. I’ve just about got the head off and life came at me again so the tractor is just sitting. Really wanted to rebuild over winter but it just didn’t work out that way. I’ll be sure to update when I get back around to it.

Life is funny that way…