MF2605 what's a fair price?

/ MF2605 what's a fair price? #1  

MF1652

Silver Member
Tractor
2016 John Deere 3039R
I had a dealer quote me for a new 2605, 4WD w/ loader, bolt on cutting edge and loaded tires for $24,874.00. I can't find anything searching on line with prices so I would love to hear from anyone else who has purchased this tractor to know if this is a fair price. Dealer said it was for 3.99% at 72 months and 0% for 60 months was available but I would loose a lot of the rebates. I am waiting for a reply to find out what kind of rebates there are and where the final price would be. Thanks for any help.

/ MF2605 what's a fair price? #2  
Not sure how much this will help but in July 2012, I bought the same unit u are pricing for 18900 less 1500 rebate and less 4900 trade in of a MF135, for a out of pocket cost of 12500 (no tax). It was cash but did not have loaded tires and the bolt on cutting edge for the 72" bucket nor did it have the quick attach for the bucket. Which I have since bought and installed. The tractor is heavy enough that I don't think u will need the loaded tires. Mine will kill the engine with out much slipping but normally have a 6' box blade on he back as a counter balance.

/ MF2605 what's a fair price?
That is significantly lower. I live in New Hampshire but I wouldn't expect the difference to be that much from your area.

/ MF2605 what's a fair price? #4  
In addition to the 1500 rebate I think the dealer "forgot" to include the price of the bucket when he stated the price. That is at least what he told me.

/ MF2605 what's a fair price? #5  
I had a dealer quote me for a new 2605, 4WD w/ loader, bolt on cutting edge and loaded tires for $24,874.00. I can't find anything searching on line with prices so I would love to hear from anyone else who has purchased this tractor to know if this is a fair price. Dealer said it was for 3.99% at 72 months and 0% for 60 months was available but I would loose a lot of the rebates. I am waiting for a reply to find out what kind of rebates there are and where the final price would be. Thanks for any help.

Sounds high to me.

Last fall, I bought a FWA 2635 with 8X8 synchro shuttle, independent PTO, DL-250 FEL, HD bucket (bolt-on cutting edge), dual rear remotes (4 couplings), front weight bracket, 6 front weights, 4 rear weights, extendable lift arms, etc. for $30,200.

SDT

/ MF2605 what's a fair price?
After working with the dealer the price I settled on will be the $24,874 with extra options added in. The package will include 4WD, R1 tires, rear tires loaded with rimguard, 72" HD bucket with reversible cutting edge. Skid steer quick attach, independant PTO and rear differential lock will be added as well a block heather and 1 rear remote. So the 2605 isn't going to be a stripped down base model any more. I called around to two other dealers in the area and got a similar quote. Southern NH isn't a big aggricultural area so I'm guessing the dealers in this area don't do a high volume in sales to keep their prices down like other areas of the country. With all the added options, I'm comfortable at this price.

/ MF2605 what's a fair price? #7  
Price doesn't sound that bad. They did not offer differential lock last year on my 2605, I was told that I would have to go to the 2615 model to get that option. But I don't think it helps much with a 4x4. Because of the loaders weight. I like the rear remote and when I have "justification" plan on adding it to mine :)