Tractor News MF 4700 Series

/ MF 4700 Series #11  
Bingo. I'd trust equipment built in Japan far more than equipment built in China. For the amount of money being charged for this stuff, it only makes sense.
We had a Coventry built 35, solid as a rock, have had Two Iseki built MF (1523 & 1635) both top notch. Nothing but Japan, Jackson MN , Beauvais France or Germany.

Nothing built in China.

/ MF 4700 Series #12  
We had a Coventry built 35, solid as a rock, have had Two Iseki built MF (1523 & 1635) both top notch. Nothing but Japan, Jackson MN , Beauvais France or Germany.

Nothing built in China.
Yep. My two MF tractors were built by Iseki (1540 & 1643). Both well built and high quality. The 1540 set the bar high and the 1643 equalled or surpassed it.

Just think: why would anyone want equipment made by people who make $3.50 an hour?

/ MF 4700 Series #13  
Had two India built tractors, issues with both.

/ MF 4700 Series #14  
All the majors have facotries in China and India now (Deere has had a factory there building stuff and sending it here for over 10 years). That is not saying we have to like it or agree with it - but in general the stuff coming out of there is starting getting better in quality. I can remember when Made in Japan had a negative stigmatism to it and that was as little as 25 -30 years ago.

/ MF 4700 Series #17  
the engines in the 4600 series masseys 4608,4609,4610 are assembled in china says so on the tag on mine they are a sisu but made in china not saying its bad,or good not had any trouble with mine yet.

/ MF 4700 Series #18  
the engines in the 4600 series masseys 4608,4609,4610 are assembled in china says so on the tag on mine they are a sisu but made in china not saying its bad,or good not had any trouble with mine yet.
Roger that... That sounds familiar now, I remember reading somewhere that AGCO bought Sisu (or something along those lines) and that the AGCO Power engines were Sisu. Thanks!

/ MF 4700 Series #19  
I think the sisu engines that are used in the tractors made in france are not Chinese at least that is what I have read.

/ MF 4700 Series #20