MF 188 PTO problem

/ MF 188 PTO problem #11  
Look at bottom of bellhousing and you wil see that there is a inspectioncover . Open it with a 24mm wrench and you will be able to see the pressureplate.
Adj that bolt so that you have a clearance of 1 to 1.5 mm . All 3 must be the same !View attachment 568082
When depressing your clutchpedal to the floor the pto plate must come loose !

/ MF 188 PTO problem
DLTTrekkers You are a Good man!!
From the bottom of my heart THANKS, here in greece its almost 20:00 tomorrow i try it
Kind regards
Chatzis

/ MF 188 PTO problem #13  
the space between that bracket and the bellhousing must be about 6mm . Thats for the pedalfreetravel 20180824_074037.jpeg

/ MF 188 PTO problem #15  
After you did that adjustment you can adjust the lenth of the rod to a nice and easy hight for the operation of the footpedal
With the engine NOT running the next step wil be to remove the bottomplate and adjust that bolt on the inside (all 3 of then)
Let someone help you for the testing of that PTO adjustment by turning the pto shaft at the back wile you depress the pedal down to the floor. If it comes fre your good to go .

/ MF 188 PTO problem
Wish the Best DLTTrekkers
I think that is difficult for me to fix this alone! On monday a friend will came to help me (he worked on a workshop ) he will understand better than me . If i open down the bellhouse with 24 mm , will there flow oil?
Anyway i feel obliged, and wish you the best! maybe i ll need again yours advices!

/ MF 188 PTO problem #17  
Wish the Best DLTTrekkers
I think that is difficult for me to fix this alone! On monday a friend will came to help me (he worked on a workshop ) he will understand better than me . If i open down the bellhouse with 24 mm , will there flow oil?
Anyway i feel obliged, and wish you the best! maybe i ll need again yours advices!
No oil wil flow . If there is oil you have a problem.
Either the engine rearmain seal is leaking or the gearbox seas is leaking. Then the tractor wil need a split.

/ MF 188 PTO problem
So DLTtrekkers
Inkedpto_LI.jpg
On monday i ll start the job , i hope my friend knows (with your advices what to do)
anyway i ve allready love the mf188 its maybe ancient for others but its really tractor
Kind Regards Sir
Many thanks hope in the future to be useful to you (here on forum i believe that there are people who want to hepl)
K.chatzis GR

/ MF 188 PTO problem #19  
So DLTtrekkers
View attachment 568230
On monday i ll start the job , i hope my friend knows (with your advices what to do)
anyway i ve allready love the mf188 its maybe ancient for others but its really tractor
Kind Regards Sir
Many thanks hope in the future to be useful to you (here on forum i believe that there are people who want to hepl)
K.chatzis GR
Thats the inspectioncover to be removed