MF 1433V hydraulic oil level question

/ MF 1433V hydraulic oil level question #1  

LostUser

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1433v
Hey all.
Been a member here for a while but only posted once before, back in 2019 I think.

Anyway, we've had a MF 1433 tractor for a number of years, not sure what year it actually is (we inherited this) and I don't have a manual again due to losing my cell phone which had the agco manual/app.

I have replaced a number of hydraulic lines that were leaking, one quite a bit. It has a loader and a backhoe attached.

I refilled the hydraulic fluid and watched the sight window and never saw the fluid line show and filled it so much that it overflowed from the fill plug that is just behind the seat.

I am assuming I have to drain it but not positive and having a hard time finding info on what to do next.

I had to repair some leaks a few years back and could see the fill line in the window as I filled it but not this time so it probably wasn't that low. My guess on the sight window is that it had enough fluid and I just couldn't tell because it is mostly clear.

Looking for ideas from you folks on how much hydraulic fluid, if any, needs to drain. Also looking for info on finding another manual --- I will try finding the name of the app that let me view the manual but can't remember the name of it to install on my laptop and/or phone. I bought the download manual from Agco a while back and the app name will come to me likely at some point.

I think the loader is a 1466 and the backhoe is a 1475 or maybe a 1575. I'll have some pics later today after I fix our horse waterer.

Thanks in advance for the help.

/ MF 1433V hydraulic oil level question #2  
An easy way to drain excess hydraulic fluid is to detach a hose on your loader, let's say the tilt cylinder hose, at the cylinder. Then start the tractor. When you're ready to drain, just move the appropriate hydraulic lever for the hose you disconnected. You can easily and neatly direct the flow into a CLEAN container(s) to reuse.
Lots tougher and messier to do underneath the tractor, especially when the plug gets away from you.

/ MF 1433V hydraulic oil level question
Thanks Ipakiz.
So, how will I know what the level is supposed to be at for the fluid? I didn't see a dip stick for they hydraulics.
Or am I just getting the fluid level down so I can see a line in the sight window?

/ MF 1433V hydraulic oil level question #4  
On my 1754, its extremely hard to see the fluid level in that little window. There is no dipstick from the factory and I doubt you could rig up something like a brazing rod or threaded rod to find the fluid level. I doubt if you could thread it down thru the casting to the correct fluid level.
Best thing I could suggest is to have someone watch the window as you pump some out.
The first time or two that I changed mine, I put in a little less than the recommended amount, then used the loader bucket to raise and lower the whole front of the tractor. I couldn't see anything, so I added a quart or so more, then raised and lowered the front of the tractor again. At some point, I could see the line of fluid in the window. i suppose you could raise and lower the loader to effectively change the fluid level until it appeared in the window.
Some folks on here have suggested a dye that can be added, so the fluid is easier to see.