Mess with the bull, sometimes gets the horns.

/ Mess with the bull, sometimes gets the horns. #21  
The bonnet protector was optional equipment for the M59. Listed on WholeGoods pricing list. Not available from local dealer but Messicks had one. Like the added protection and shelf for maintenance like oil change.

2019 pricing list. Order from sales, not parts department. Good to see all the options and pricing available. Don’t see it available for the M62.

View attachment 855434View attachment 855435

I'll ask the sales guys. Disappointed that they don't offer telescoping 3-point link arms. Also noticed that the lights are halogen.

/ Mess with the bull, sometimes gets the horns.
I'll ask the sales guys. Disappointed that they don't offer telescoping 3-point link arms. Also noticed that the lights are halogen.
The M59/M62 unique backhoe creep feature, Pat’s quick hitch cat2/1 and pin type sway bars make connecting to 3pt attachments quick and easy.

/ Mess with the bull, sometimes gets the horns. #23  
The M59/M62 unique backhoe creep feature, Pat’s quick hitch cat2/1 and pin type sway bars make connecting to 3pt attachments quick and easy.
If I buy the M62, I'll check out pat's system. It bugs me that I'll have to buy aftermarket parts for basic items on a new piece of equipment. M62's turnbuckle sway control looks like a pain too. Ridiculous that Kubota doesn't offer a better 3-point system for the M62.

The 3point attachment arms and controls are probably the worst con of the premium TLB series. Kubota uses better equipment on some ag tractors. Easily improved with a little ingenuity and aftermarket improvements. On our farm modifying equipment to better suit our needs is more the rule than exception. Had three TLBs and enjoy using them.

IMG_3057.jpeg

First coat of paint after hammering the dents out. Left hint of tattoo to help remember the event.

/ Mess with the bull, sometimes gets the horns. #26  
You tackled too big of a job I’m afraid to say. That kind of work requires an industrial type tractor, Thicker rods, and all (and I’ll leave that line alone). Farm tractors - I have two - are best for lighter duty stuff. Industrials -I have three - are what I use for the big stuff. If the cylinder is not leaking, leave it be, but is hurt. If need it for heavier but not heavy stuff, have it straightened, but not sure if it is compromised.

Applied 2nd coat of paint. Mystic, Kubota, spray can. Waited 24hours. Good weather.
IMG_3059.jpeg
IMG_3058.jpeg

Got this! What did I do wrong? First coat was dry to touch but could scratch with thumbnail.

Now have to wait to dry, sand and try again.

/ Mess with the bull, sometimes gets the horns. #28  
Presses and torque multipliers are two of the most unforgiving training tools known to man!!

/ Mess with the bull, sometimes gets the horns. #29  
Applied 2nd coat of paint. Mystic, Kubota, spray can. Waited 24hours. Good weather.
View attachment 855656View attachment 855657

Got this! What did I do wrong? First coat was dry to touch but could scratch with thumbnail.

Now have to wait to dry, sand and try again.
Moisture or temps would be my guess. The solvent evaporation can sometimes cool the surface enough to create condensation.

/ Mess with the bull, sometimes gets the horns. #30  
Was the second coat using the same paint? If have seen this when lacquer based paint was sprayed over non lacquer.