Merry Christmas from South of the North Pole

/ Merry Christmas from South of the North Pole #1  

Lloyd_E

Veteran Member
Tractor
2008 Kioti DK 45 sc
Twas the night before Christmas and out in the pasture, 14 posts and horse fence down - what a disaster.
The kids and I gathered all the tools about,. Flashed up the tractor - the one without the remote.

We removed all the pieces the best we could, we removed the nails and stacked all the wood.
Of varying pieces one would say - we wish it was summer and we were gathering hay!

14 new posts were gathered real quick - pentox was added than tar with a stick.
The posts are all drying as fast as they can - meanwhile we are drilling posts holes and watching the water run in.

Of all the things to happen before the big night - when we saw it this morning it gave us a fright!
Things will get tidy by the end of the day - horses secure and out they will go to play.

Nothing like animals to keep you young - especially bigs ones that you sit on with your bum!
So my story is ending about the big day - waiting for Santa and his red sleigh.

Merry Christmas...

/ Merry Christmas from South of the North Pole
The saga continues, I will tell you more.
The horses eat hay and oats galore.

It all passes through a magnificent track - only to unload out of the back.
This unloading is vital to the health of us all... it fertilizes the flowers, vegetables and wee ones and makes them grow tall.

So after a couple of tankards of nog, a good Cuban cigar, and some tractor time - 5 tons of manure was safely installed.

It is in a pile, a pile so high - I simply can't see over it with my slightly blurred eye.
It will compost down to nothing at all - only to be renewed as the horses call...

Merry Christmas....

/ Merry Christmas from South of the North Pole #4  
me too

/ Merry Christmas from South of the North Pole #6  
That was good