Snow Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #1  

Gasifier

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 310J, Kubota L4310
Tractor is on snow duty now. That’s it. We have received about 6” so far and looks like we will get another 2-4 anyway. Then a few more on Christmas Day. For everyone in this area who wanted a White Christmas, they got it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! IMG_3590.JPG

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #2  
Merry Christmas to all :present:

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #3  
Merry Christmas and the best for the New Year to all

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #4  
It's Summer down here! :) Still, it's a wee bit nippy out (19*C)... I may just slip on a cardie.

It is also Christmas Eve right now and I'll be heading into town for the midnight service.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #5  
Safe and pleasant holiday to all.

I don't remember asking Santa for white Christmas....hmmm.

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #6  
Merry Christmas to all and to all a blessed New Year!
Remember the reason for the season.

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #7  
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all!!

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #8  
And a Merry Christmas to all;
I didn't ask for a white Christmas and its coming tonight after 5 inches of snow then an 0.5 inch of rain on frozen ground yielding an inch or 2 of ice.
I sure don't need to worry about digging into the gravel on the driveway, just drop the blades and go and then load the sander and go again.

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #9  
No snow here but Merry Christmas to all and many many blessings in the year to come!

/ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. #10  
A very Merry Christmas from our family too. We got about 6 inches of the white stuff here too. I was pleasantly surprised that the Kubota fired right up after sitting for about a month. I plowed myself and one neighbor out. The gravel isn't frozen yet so some of it got moved around as usually happens on the first plow of the season.

Kevin