Member of the Month - LD1

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #31  
Look, owning 10 Sachs-Dolmar chain saws and knowing what you are talking about gets my respect.
For that matter, just including the word Sachs, and giving it the respect it deserves will do it. :laughing:

You earned and deserve member of the month. Congratulations.

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #32  
Congrats .. Keep sharing that info .. We all love good ideas.

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #33  
Congratulations, and keep posting

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #34  
Well it seems now the cats out of the bag. I am just a young punk kid :)

That is one thing I always liked about tbn, is the animosity. ;)

This made me laugh LD. There is certainly a lot of that here and I guess some people enjoy it as well. As I didn't think you were the type, perhaps you needed "anonymity"?

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #35  
This made me laugh LD. There is certainly a lot of that here and I guess some people enjoy it as well. As I didn't think you were the type, perhaps you needed "anonymity"?

I knew animosity was the wrong word but couldn't think of the right word off the top of my head, so I didn't say anything :laughing:

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #36  
Yeah like others I just assumed you were older... a wise young man seems more rare these days. :D Congratulations and thanks for your contributions.

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #37  

Good catch.

Animosity certainly wasnt what I was trying to type. Stupid auto-correct.....I had no idea how to spell anonymity, so I just got close figuring auto-correct would know what I was talking about. Wrong again:laughing: and forgot to go back and re-check it.

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #38  
Good catch.

.....I had no idea how to spell anonymity, .

That's ok LD, I have no idea how to say it. Anything like dy no mit ty? :)

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #39  
That's ok LD, I have no idea how to say it. Anything like dy no mit ty? :)

What is so ironic is that anonymity and animosity can both be used to describe these forums.. especially "friendly politics" :laughing: