May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900 #1  

eyi

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800
Went thru all the infos I could find on the machines. Checked what is available around.

A nearby solid Kubota dealer has one new RTV 900. I have tuff work to be done on my 100 acres property.

Sleep on it….

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900
Done, Worksite model. Added a winch. Will arrive friday.

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900 #3  
Congrats! You'll love it for work purposes. Post pics.

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900 #4  
My 15 year old RTV 900 is my most used tool,
hardly ever gets a day off.

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900 #5  
My RTV 900 is almost 4 months old and gets used more & more every day. Even wife will drive it, but I found out that she can't release the parking brake if I set it fully, one notch short and she can handle it.

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900 #6  
Tell her to push hard on the brake pedal. That will make it easier to release

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900 #7  
Congratulations on the purchase, I bought my camo RTV900 about 17 years ago. It’s been a great all around workhorse for me.

Mike

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900 #8  
I have a 1120 for a few years. Use it everyday for something. They are a true workhorse. When I hear comments about how they are slow, my response is, “Clydesdales don’t run in the Kentucky Derby”!

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900
Thanks all.

I suspect my wife is going to use it very often indeed. She likes to have a small outside fire burning and she hates using a trailer to bring firewood. We also have numerous holes to be filled in our trails all across the woodlot. She is already planning to give a hand about that. And she says I spend to much time removing snow in the winter so she wishes I’ll buy a plow for the new RTV for she can help me. Good lady she is !!

Would be interesting if you could share the tasks you guys are using it for ??

/ May pull the trigger tomorrow on a new RTV 900 #10  
I use my RTV1100 primarily plowing snow although it gets used around the yard when needed. Expensive but very handy equipment.