Massey Utility/Mid Level

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #11  
What are the differences in the 4600 and 4700 tractors? Both are new and look nice.

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #12  

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #13  
Just to many choices anymore, engineers are busy, V IMPLEMENT does a nice job

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #14  
Those 4700 units don't look bad at all... More of an "old school" heavy utility machine with some modern bells and whistles. I'd still personally lean towards the Iseki built units based on experience and refinement, but again those 4700 units look pretty beefy and solid.

What's the pricing looking like?

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #15  
I know the 4700 series weigh more. They appear to have even higher capacities.

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #16  
I don't know about anyone else, but I found myself drooling over the 4600M series video.

A 4607M doesn't have DEF, either, so that's another positive for it. I would loooove to have one of those on our farm. That deluxe cab was sweet.

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #17  
I have a 4610 MF. Bought new in June of 2015. I have been very impressed with the tractor. An amazing cab. Tons of power and will handle field work with ease. I have pulled a 5-16 plow with it in sod. Made it snort but she was able to handle the job in low range, 5th gear. Went almost 3 mph. Plowing it will suck a little more fuel than that 4708 was, probably around 2.5 gallons an hour. But for the work getting done that is impressive. The only problem I have had was an error code issue with the rail pressure relief valve. My dealer has gotten that fixed to the best of my knowledge. Also due to operator error the cab door got shattered and needed to be replaced. In looking at the 4708 video I actually like the setup of the controls better on my 4610. The only major complaint I have is the cab tends to fog up a bit in the winter weather. It neccesitates me having to crack open a side window and things are fine. Even in todays single digit weather it was still very comfortable in the cab with the window open.
To sum it up, power to burn on this tractor. Reliable. Economical to run. At the time it was also a very reasonably priced brand new tractor. $52k. I would buy this Massey again. I am however going to consider trading this summer again, just to maintain the value and keep a warranty in tow.
I also have a 2615 MF that I am mostly pleased with and a little 1726E that is the most comfortable ride of a tractor of its size that I have ever experienced.

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #18  
Have you tried turning on the AC setting (but with heat, not cold) on your climate panel? On my Massey 1652, that helps with the window fog

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #19  
tso is right just push the ac button and turn it on and leave the temp on warm problem solved I have a 4610 just turned over 1000 hrs today no issues so far my only real complaint is the tranny gears are a little noisy especially at lower rpms. tractor has a lot of power for its size and is very agile manuvers well it tight areas.the 4600 series is hard to beat for the money I have looked at open station 4700 seem well built didn't drive one would like nto see a cab version but they aren't available yet my dealer said.

/ Massey Utility/Mid Level #20  
Thanks guys for the info