Buying Advice Massey Harris 20 or 22 Engine question

/ Massey Harris 20 or 22 Engine question #1  

BridgeBoy

Tractor
none
I am seeking information or advice on a Massey Harris 20 or 22 that the owner claims that a new exhaust manifold gasket is needed to make engine operational. Said that exhaust manifold gasket is bad and is pushing coolant out exhaust pipe. Trying to decide asap if I should even consider buying tractor. Could there be more to this issue like a cracked head etc. ?

Thanks

BridgeBoy

/ Massey Harris 20 or 22 Engine question #2  
I am seeking information or advice on a Massey Harris 20 or 22 that the owner claims that a new exhaust manifold gasket is needed to make engine operational. Said that exhaust manifold gasket is bad and is pushing coolant out exhaust pipe. Trying to decide asap if I should even consider buying tractor. Could there be more to this issue like a cracked head etc. ?

Thanks

BridgeBoy

Yep :D

Said that exhaust manifold gasket is bad and is pushing coolant out exhaust pipe.

This statement is not logical.

/ Massey Harris 20 or 22 Engine question
Thanks Xfaxman for your reply. I haven't seen the tractor, just talked to owner. It must be head, head gasket or block I would think. Looked on line at a Massey Harris manifold and kept thinking I missed something. Guess I will keep looking!

BridgeBoy