Comparison Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience

/ Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience #11  
I'd also like more info on the seat belt clip. Mine ratchets down so tight I feel like it's gonna cut me in half.

/ Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience #12  
Very nice. That looks like a lot more than 1.5 acres..........:thumbsup:

/ Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience
crreed,
Much of the land in the photo is my neighbor's. His house is hidden behind the evergreen trees. Since we moved here 18 years ago, his trees have grown so much as to block out the view of his house, which was fully visible then. Unfortunately in those 18 years, it seems my stomach has grown concurrently with his trees. :laughing:

/ Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience #14  
Hube2
I bought these clips off of eBay. They work great and keep that seatbelt from ratcheting tighter and tighter as you wear it. They just snap on your seatbelt and lock into place with a little clip on it.

F04F71EB-F3AF-4A15-95C7-DBEA5BD6C27C.jpeg51856CA6-B77A-431F-A7F5-BF94CE3830F9.jpeg

/ Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience #15  
Hube2
I bought these clips off of eBay. They work great and keep that seatbelt from ratcheting tighter and tighter as you wear it. They just snap on your seatbelt and lock into place with a little clip on it.

View attachment 673245View attachment 673244

Sent you a PM before I saw this. Looks like the same thing as these Amazon.com: Car Seat Belt Adjuster, Seatbelt Clips | Smart Adjust Seat Belts to Relax Shoulder Neck Give You a Comfortable and Safe Experience | 2PCS Black: Car Electronics

/ Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience #16  
   / Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience #17  
crreed,
Much of the land in the photo is my neighbor's. His house is hidden behind the evergreen trees. Since we moved here 18 years ago, his trees have grown so much as to block out the view of his house, which was fully visible then. Unfortunately in those 18 years, it seems my stomach has grown concurrently with his trees. :laughing:

I understand completely. Very nice place though and a good choice on your machine. I've got 7 years and 830 hours on my MF1635 and not a problem yet. Wish you the same luck with yours.

9-1-15 (2).jpg 9-28-13.jpg

/ Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience #18  
I finally had my GC1723 delivered and here are a couple of pictures (hopefully).

View attachment 673068 View attachment 673069

I didn't say anything after you posted pics. Nice looking tractor. Looks just like mine except I have the 2019 with old style stickers. Did yours come with a front bumper or is it off for another atachment? I actually don't know if it is an option or do they just come with one. I have one on mine. I would like to fabricate a heavy duty brush guard that I could attach to it.

/ Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience
crreed - Now that's a tractor! You have some serious attachments and probably a lot of land to take care of. I see you live in the mountains, hopefully you don't get a lot of snow like we do here.

coolc - Mine did come with the front bumper, but not attached. I'm not attaching it now as I'll have to mount the snowblower in about a month. I don't like snow, but at least I now have something to combat it. I have a John Deere X500 with a front snowblower (which I'm trying to sell - not enough room in my garage), but with the heavy wet snow we get more and more of, it struggles at times, so the 4WD of the GC1723 should help as my driveway is about 300' long and fairly steep.

Last edited:
   / Massey GC1723 - Kioti CS2210 - Kubota Bx2380 Buying Experience #20  
crreed - Now that's a tractor! You have some serious attachments and probably a lot of land to take care of. I see you live in the mountains, hopefully you don't get a lot of snow like we do here.

coolc - Mine did come with the front bumper, but not attached. I'm not attaching it now as I'll have to mount the snowblower in about a month. I don't like snow, but at least I now have something to combat it. I have a John Deere X500 with a front snowblower (which I'm trying to sell - not enough room in my garage), but with the heavy wet snow we get more and more of, it struggles at times, so the 4WD of the GC1723 should help as my driveway is about 300' long and fairly steep.

It's only about 36HP...Still considered a compact but it does a good job. I only have 40 acres and a lot of it is wooded but I keep my tractor busy. Snow is hit or miss.... we might get a foot or two but sometimes we don't get hardly any. Nowhere near what you probably get.