Massey 1526????????????

/ Massey 1526???????????? #21  
I am in the market for a small tractor to mainly blow snow (we get atleast 5 or 6 feet of snow in my drive that measures about 250 feet by 25-30 feet wide , blacktop) and mow 2 and a 1/2 acres of lawn that is mostly flat and open except around the edges.

I have settled on a kubota or a massey, mainly because of their proximity and the gut feeling I have about them. ( oh yeah their rep. is really good too!)................a bx 2380 with 2 rear remotes a 54" mmm, FEL and a 60" snowmaxx blower fully hydraulique for 28000 tax-in. Or a Massey Fergusson 1526, 2 rear remotes, a FEL , a 60" Woods rear discharge finish mower and a 60" Eco-nor fully hydralique snow blowerfor 35500 bucks tax-in. Both have a block heater and loaded tires. The John Deere dealer was CRAZY and must think his tractors are made of gold or he is on some serious drugs.........LOL!!! The kioti dealer too but not quite as bad. LS's MSRP was good BUT maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany hidden costs, atleast here,after all was said and done a mt125 was within 500 bucks of the bx.

My brother has a bx25d and loves it! I CANNOT find an indepth review on the 1526 so tell me is it any good?? Pricing?? Etc.

Thanx Bill
I bought a M-F 1526 in 2018 & paid $$$$cash & it came with the FEL for $16,000 flat I'm not going to mention tax & I picked her up with my trailer , so there was no delivery charge! & it was in stock when I bought it & I have posted pictures here for your viewing & some guy who wanted to see tractor **** Ha! Ha! , This has been a great performing tractor & i have no regrets on the purchase & I did do a review here on TBN & if You look at the reviews it has a 5*star rating & 21/2 years later I would still give it a five star rating. & welcome to TBN!!!!!!!

/ Massey 1526???????????? #22  
I did not buy yet I'm getting all the info I can before pulling the perverbial trigger!! I am tempted to buy the Massey because I like the bang for your buck you get with the Massey dealer's after-market brands for all the attachments and implements I want. Whatever I decide on I'll post pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool2:
Have You decided yet ? I posted a few personal reviews & pictures here on the M-F 1526 that I bought in 2018, you will have a tuff time beating the M-F 1526! looking forward to your post & again welcome to TBN.

/ Massey 1526???????????? #23  
I am in the market for a small tractor to mainly blow snow (we get atleast 5 or 6 feet of snow in my drive that measures about 250 feet by 25-30 feet wide , blacktop) and mow 2 and a 1/2 acres of lawn that is mostly flat and open except around the edges.

I have settled on a kubota or a massey, mainly because of their proximity and the gut feeling I have about them. ( oh yeah their rep. is really good too!)................a bx 2380 with 2 rear remotes a 54" mmm, FEL and a 60" snowmaxx blower fully hydraulique for 28000 tax-in. Or a Massey Fergusson 1526, 2 rear remotes, a FEL , a 60" Woods rear discharge finish mower and a 60" Eco-nor fully hydralique snow blowerfor 35500 bucks tax-in. Both have a block heater and loaded tires. The John Deere dealer was CRAZY and must think his tractors are made of gold or he is on some serious drugs.........LOL!!! The kioti dealer too but not quite as bad. LS's MSRP was good BUT maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany hidden costs, atleast here,after all was said and done a mt125 was within 500 bucks of the bx.

My brother has a bx25d and loves it! I CANNOT find an indepth review on the 1526 so tell me is it any good?? Pricing?? Etc.

Thanx Bill
Hey bill74sweetman ! Did You ever get the M-F 1526? Or any other tractor :unsure: ? Hope You found what You where looking for.