massey 135 advice

/ massey 135 advice
He has no reason to tell me a false story as the tractor is not even for sale. I don't even know that he will sell it to me. He is leasing all his ground out to the much larger farm next to him and is actually working for them since he is now retired. He had the 135, a 175, and a 1085 cab tractor. I think the water pump went out about the time that he gave up farming (12+ years ago) and started to lease the land out so he had no real reason to fix it. If he needed a tractor or loader of some kind he could just get it from the other farm. His son and I grew up together and he is planning on restoring the 175. I need a small tractor for light work so i was hoping to be able to buy the 135 and have it be an ongoing project during the winters.

/ massey 135 advice #12  
beer_me said:
He has no reason to tell me a false story as the tractor is not even for sale. I don't even know that he will sell it to me. He is leasing all his ground out to the much larger farm next to him and is actually working for them since he is now retired. He had the 135, a 175, and a 1085 cab tractor. I think the water pump went out about the time that he gave up farming (12+ years ago) and started to lease the land out so he had no real reason to fix it. If he needed a tractor or loader of some kind he could just get it from the other farm. His son and I grew up together and he is planning on restoring the 175. I need a small tractor for light work so i was hoping to be able to buy the 135 and have it be an ongoing project during the winters.

I've always wanted a 1085!