Marvel-Schebler TSV-13Carburetor for Allis Chalmers G

/ Marvel-Schebler TSV-13Carburetor for Allis Chalmers G #1  

docrocky

Silver Member
Tractor
Oliver 880, Ford 8N, Ford 9N, Farmall Super C, MF 205, Ford 4400 FEL, Ford 4500 FEL/BH, Cat D-6 Dozer(1957)
I apologize for my insomnia, GERDS, sleep apnea and failure to tolerate the ?Respirator:

Last summer I was attempting to cultivate my sweet corn with the AG-G and it would only run on full choke. Very difficult to get to the carb but eventually removed it to clean it out as well as the sediment bowl with the usual deposits, on in spite of using Aviation Gas to keep the ethanol down.could not get to working on it till spring and got a new bowl as well as a carb kit from Steiner. Over and over I tried to start it but would only respond to continuous ether spray. Kept taking it off and checking the floats height etc but no success.

Did a compress test on all cylinders and got 65lbs. Replaced plugs, cleaned and set the points to .0020. Firing order according to manual. Again took it off to repair shop for ultra sound cleaning although is was spotless from my prior cleansing. Finally took it to close associate who used to be our Oliver dealer and a vast expediences in different areas.

He call me the next to tell me the Venturi is missing. Now in reflection to the Spring I clear off a small waist high cart and line it with clean paper (like an surgical operating table, being a surgeon in a former life). As I disassemble the Carb, I place everything to zip lock bags and place into plastic storage boxes. Having working on a small number of carbs, I have absolutely no recollection to pounding it out of the carb housing. I will get on my knees and search my 30x30 pole barn work area. Or did that model not have Venturi.

Now to cut to the chase, I can not find Venturi in any of the many carb kits such as Steiner, and others on the market, except the but I shows a few different sizes..

Boy, do I need you help!
Only McDonald carb lists a Venturi

/ Marvel-Schebler TSV-13Carburetor for Allis Chalmers G #2  
If what I found of the price being $34.00 for a new one, I'd get it ordered in a heart beat, if I needed the tractor. Not to worry about the original, you'll find it about 2 days after the new one arrives.