Manuals

/ Manuals #1  

FarmNut

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330DT & B7510HSD
Anybody out there have a TL1900F? I'd love to be able to get my hands on a manual in English. All I've been able to find on the internet are Japanese manuals. Are there any Bolens or White tractors that are the same as the TL1900F? Haven't had any problems with this tractor yet, but would like to have a manual to assist in proper maintenance and repairs when necessary. By the way, as most on this forum know, its one tough little tractor. All helpful comments or suggestions appreciated.

FarmNut

/ Manuals #2  
Try Len Shaeffer in Dixon Ill or Hoye bros in Iowa. Both post on here often.
Nick

/ Manuals
Hoye Bros website lists only Japanese manuals and I don't believe Len Schaeffer has a website. After reviewing some of the older posts in this forum, I noticed a post that indicated that this tractor might be very similar to a White Field Boss 21 tractor. Would a manual for a White Field Boss 21 be a close enough match to be helpful? I haven't checked with Southern Global yet, but I believe their website indicates Japanese manuals also. I see that you have been dealing with Iseki tractors and have sold a TL1900F. Were you able to find an english manual that was helpful or are the Japanese manuals helpful at all?

FarmNut

/ Manuals #4  
The White Field Boss 21 is very close to the TU1900, and similar to the TL1900. The Bolens 2102/G212 is very similar as well. I'm not sure which would be better for you. Len Schaeffer or the Hoyes could steer you in the right direction.

/ Manuals #5  
EFC provides a really good parts manual on CD that breaks down the TL series.........it is in Japanese but a bit of head scratching and figuring out does solve most of the problems......I am at a loss as to operator manuals in English. Went round and round with England, Japan, and Germany to try to find something that would work. Now it is just common sense and here. But that isnt so bad actually.......Dennis

/ Manuals
Thanks for your thoughts on this Dave. I keep hoping that Len Schaeffer or the Hoyes will pick up on this thread so that anyone else with a similar question can benefit rather than emailing or calling them individually. I am willing to spend the $ on a readily available service manual for a White Field Boss 21 if it is a fairly close match to my tractor and will be helpful to me to use in conjunction with the Japanese language parts manual. I guess if they don't post any input soon, I will give them a call or send them an email referring them to this post.

FarmNut

/ Manuals
Dennis, I have a photocopy version of the Japanese parts and engine manual. The CD is probably more legible, but I will live with what I have for now. Have you considered or looked at a White Field Boss 21 manual? I saw a Field Boss 31 on ebay (think it is still there) that is obviously a little bigger than my TL1900F, but looks VERY SIMILAR. I may call about the model 21 manual and see if I can buy and return if it doesn't look like a close enough match after I look at it. I hate to spend $50 for a manual that may not be any use to me, but will gladly spend it if it is.

FarmNut

/ Manuals #8  
The Bolens G212 is the closest to the TL1900. It is not identical. I recommend getting the Japanese parts book since it has a breakdown of all the parts for your specific model. Email me for pricing.

/ Manuals
I have the Japanese parts manual already. I was looking for a service manual in english and was hoping that a manual for the White 21 Field Boss or the Bolens G212 that you indicate is comparable would be useful as an alternative service manual. I don't want to spend $40 to $50 on a manual and realize that the tractors are so different that the manual is of little use, but will gladly pay that and purchase it from you if I know that it will be helpful to use in conjunction with the Japanese parts manual. I also want to use this forum for discussion since this could be helpful for other "grey" tractor buyers in the future. Thanks for you assistance.

FarmNut

/ Manuals #10  
Len, just wants you to email him for a price, it is not appropriate for dealers to post prices as part of a discussion. As a dealer I have just a few minutes a week to spend on the forum. I try to hit the discussions that have the hardest problems and leave the rest, I just don’t have enough time. I think it is great that you want to let everyone know how to solve a similar problem (finding a service manual). But I would recommend calling and emailing the people you know that can help and then writing down for the world what you found out. Len is an informed guy give him a call and talk with him. Thanks ahead of time for all the investigatory work that this will entail.