Man oh man it's been hot and I know why

/ Man oh man it's been hot and I know why #11  
Sounds nice I'll be right over. I'll bring beer.

Last year in Russia Heat wave in Russia brings record-breaking temperatures north of Arctic Circle
Sounds good! Bring your brush mower. We got a little sage to clear.:ROFLMAO:
A46F86EC-02CB-4456-9C8E-BC10E4A49F1E.jpeg

/ Man oh man it's been hot and I know why #13  
These idiots that try to make everyone believe that this is the first time its been hot, I am 63 and its been hot every summer of my life,

/ Man oh man it's been hot and I know why #14  
Our family doctor advised us to not have prolonged exposure in the sun this summer and/or cover up because of the unusual sun spot activity. Been abiding by that and sweating like a pig too. 😳

/ Man oh man it's been hot and I know why #15  
It’s August. In Eastern Kentucky it is supposed to be hot and dry.

A couple of warm muggy days and then it cools off:

IMG_2340.JPG

/ Man oh man it's been hot and I know why #17  
Going to be the coldest night of the month tonight. Predicting 43* F. You all live where it is too hot….

/ Man oh man it's been hot and I know why #18  
Farms in Alaska experienced a frost June 10th this year...extremely rare and a well below average temperature year.

The main oat and hay fields in Alaska may see snow this week...almost two months early.

One data point does not a trend make.

/ Man oh man it's been hot and I know why #19  
Farms in Alaska experienced a frost June 10th this year...extremely rare and a well below average temperature year.

The main oat and hay fields in Alaska may see snow this week...almost two months early.

One data point does not a trend make.
Things like this is why "global warming" didn't work & we had to switch to "climate change".
Now... kill all the animals & eat your vegies.

/ Man oh man it's been hot and I know why #20  
High of 93* today (”real feel” is claimed to be 105*)
Low of *81 tonight.

Love it. Dries out hay quickly.
Cold sucks.

Every summer the pale skin softies start the whining about summer heat and then follow it up with the “climate change” nonsense.
Cupcakes. :sneaky:

Last edited: