Mahindra Seat... Max28 ?

/ Mahindra Seat... Max28 ? #1  

Scrambler82

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 28XL, HST, TLB
Hello,

I am not sure this belongs in the Buying Section of Mahindra Tractors but I am asking anyway.

Has anyone changed their seats on a Max28 Tractor, what did you buy ?

I searched the Site without success and I have looked around the Web without success, seems there should be an easier way to determine what fits.

I want a suspension seat that has the capability of spinning around for the Backhoe use, something with an air suspension would be great too.

Not only do I want a little better ride, but in my infinite abilities I poked a hole in the OEM Seat with my keys and when it rains... I am sure to get a wet backside.

Thanks for any input.

/ Mahindra Seat... Max28 ? #2  
No clue on brands. But it seems folks who want a suspension seat find they are a lot higher than the factory seat. That can cause issues for some.

/ Mahindra Seat... Max28 ?
Thanks for the reply, and yes you are correct on the increased height.

That is why I am hoping that someone has a Max Tractor and has gone ot a suspension highjack seat.

These are the two I am looking at:

1) Milsco High-back Suspension Seat with Arm Rests — Black, Model# V-5300, Item# 17566, Northern Tool, price $350.

2) Black Talon High-back Suspension Seat with Folding Armrests — Black, Model# 36O0OBK02UN, Item# 174110, Northern Tool, price $370.

If I went on looks I would go with the second one but I was hoping for actual use !

Thx

/ Mahindra Seat... Max28 ? #4  
I put the Milsco on my 2538, money well spent. Easy installation.

/ Mahindra Seat... Max28 ? #5  
I don't have a Mahindra, but I put the Black Talon seat on my LS. Great seat! Very comfortable, reclines and has adjustable lumbar support. Rural King was having them on sale a couple months ago for a giveaway price. I bought a second one after I found out how comfortable the first one was!

/ Mahindra Seat... Max28 ?
I'm still up in the air on which seat.

Are the all universal ?

I am more concerned with the height from mounting to cushion, none of the ones I have seen have that measurement.

How does a person decide on which one will fit their tractor ?

Thanks