Mahindra Max25 front blower & mid PTO spline size?

/ Mahindra Max25 front blower & mid PTO spline size? #1  

KubotaKrush

Tractor
Kubota F2000 (1987) & Kubota B2301 (2020)
Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying a front blower for my kubota that came off a max25. Comes with the frame and all driveshafts etc.

-- could someone tell me the max25 mid PTO size and spline count on these tractors plz, I can't find it anywhere.

-- Also, does anybody on here have one of the Mahindra front blowers? I believe they're Canadian. Any troubles? Blower is MXSB-56

Thnx for any info.

/ Mahindra Max25 front blower & mid PTO spline size? #2  
Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying a front blower for my kubota that came off a max25. Comes with the frame and all driveshafts etc.

-- could someone tell me the max25 mid PTO size and spline count on these tractors plz, I can't find it anywhere.

-- Also, does anybody on here have one of the Mahindra front blowers? I believe they're Canadian. Any troubles? Blower is MXSB-56

Thnx for any info.
The blowers Mahindra uses are by Bercomac out of Canada. I have one now in it's 7th winter here in Northern Michigan. It's mounted to my eMax 25 cab. May be a different pto size than the Max 25.....does the job!

/ Mahindra Max25 front blower & mid PTO spline size?
The blowers Mahindra uses are by Bercomac out of Canada. I have one now in it's 7th winter here in Northern Michigan. It's mounted to my eMax 25 cab. May be a different pto size than the Max 25.....does the job!
They're most likely the same mid PTO. If you ever have the blower off and a phone in your hand plz snap a pic for me. I'm finding it insanely hard to find info on this PTO

/ Mahindra Max25 front blower & mid PTO spline size? #4  
I would give Bercomac a call!

/ Mahindra Max25 front blower & mid PTO spline size?
I'll give them a call thanks a lot for your responses.

OK, I called Bercomac and left my number, they returned the call promptly, very friendly and helpful guy.
He informed me that the Mahindra max25 has a 1" x 15 spline mid PTO and if you're under the tractor staring at the PTO, it needs to turn Counter CockWise to work with their mahindra max25 blowers. Apparently different Mahindra models turn different directions.

Results are in, when facing the mid PTO from underneath my kubota, it spins clockWise, guess that idea's a wash. I've used PTO reversers in the past and don't want to go down that road again for this. :(

Last edited:
   / Mahindra Max25 front blower & mid PTO spline size? #6  
I'll give them a call thanks a lot for your responses.

OK, I called Bercomac and left my number, they returned the call promptly, very friendly and helpful guy.
He informed me that the Mahindra max25 has a 1" x 15 spline mid PTO and if you're under the tractor staring at the PTO, it needs to turn Counter CockWise to work with their mahindra max25 blowers. Apparently different Mahindra models turn different directions.

Results are in, when facing the mid PTO from underneath my kubota, it spins clockWise, guess that idea's a wash. I've used PTO reversers in the past and don't want to go down that road again for this. :(
Darn...well it's good to know and this post may help someone else😊