Mahindra "Jeep" I think it could sell?

/ Mahindra "Jeep" I think it could sell?
Mt stepson helped with his (our) RTV-900 starting to clean up the property now the ground is showing.
I was also using the 3PT carry all on the Max28 to haul brush and kindling.
I took the tire chains of the Max28 2 days ago so not to chew up the soft ground and track mud everywhere. Today I proceeded to slide sideways on some snow into a ditch getting hopelessly stuck. Snow is still 6-8" deep in the shade.

L39 to the rescue.

The RTV900 is much better is slushy snow than a tractor.
I'm not sure something as large as the Roxor could replace an RTV, especially missing the dump bed.

The old RTV's have a bigger dump bed than the new ones.

/ Mahindra "Jeep" I think it could sell? #12  
IIRC...Mahindra was a major contractor with Willys for building Jeeps for the war effort...

/ Mahindra "Jeep" I think it could sell? #13  
I think Mahindra didn't carefully consider the sales impact of a 3000 lb vehicle that can't be driven on most public roads. Most toy hauler (if any) don't have that much weight or size capacity, which means they'll have to be towed on a car hauler or tandem utility trailer, neither of which are cheap and both are large and heavy. Now you need to have a real tow vehicle to pull 5000-6000 lb of loaded trailer behind you. Obviously for people who already have a 1/2 ton pickup and a car hauler this isn't an issue. I'd venture to say that maybe 5% of potential Mahindra jeep buyers already own a trailer suitable for transporting it, which means 95% needing to make the $2500+ investment in a trailer, along with finding the space to park it. I think the idea of a "retro Willys" is a neat idea, but I see the size and weight of the thing putting a damper on sales. Obviously that's not an issue for those with large properties who intend to use it only on their own property.

/ Mahindra "Jeep" I think it could sell? #14  
I think Mahindra didn't carefully consider the sales impact of a 3000 lb vehicle that can't be driven on most public roads. Most toy hauler (if any) don't have that much weight or size capacity, which means they'll have to be towed on a car hauler or tandem utility trailer, neither of which are cheap and both are large and heavy. Now you need to have a real tow vehicle to pull 5000-6000 lb of loaded trailer behind you. Obviously for people who already have a 1/2 ton pickup and a car hauler this isn't an issue. I'd venture to say that maybe 5% of potential Mahindra jeep buyers already own a trailer suitable for transporting it, which means 95% needing to make the $2500+ investment in a trailer, along with finding the space to park it. I think the idea of a "retro Willys" is a neat idea, but I see the size and weight of the thing putting a damper on sales. Obviously that's not an issue for those with large properties who intend to use it only on their own property.
Don't forget insurance and registration before all the stuff to tow it with. Besides the space to keep it all which why I built my rock rig to run on the pavement too. Drive to the trail, wheel the snot out of it then drive it home. Then there are those long trails that you run one way, where's the two rig? Why back at the trail head of course. Duh!