Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line

/ Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
I just found this...................
5525 and 6025 Offer SUPERIOR Performance at a great Value
Mahindra USA recently introduced two new models in its 25 series of tractors the 5525 2WD and 6025 2WD models 肪oth available now. The 25 series is a line of 2-wheel drive tractors for heavy-duty applications. These rugged and economical utility tractors range from 35 to 59 horsepower.

hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line #2  
bindian said:
I just found this...................
5525 and 6025 Offer SUPERIOR Performance at a great Value
Mahindra USA recently introduced two new models in its 25 series of tractors the 5525 2WD and 6025 2WD models 肪oth available now. The 25 series is a line of 2-wheel drive tractors for heavy-duty applications. These rugged and economical utility tractors range from 35 to 59 horsepower.
hugs, Brandi

Brandi, you've been on vacation to long, I think that this has been out for awhile now.:eek: It has been on the TBN home page for awhile now.

/ Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line
MtnViewRanch said:
Brandi, you've been on vacation to long, I think that this has been out for awhile now.:eek: It has been on the TBN home page for awhile now.
Brian,
Like I said, I just found it. It's back to work tomorrow night.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line #4  
We have had a 6025 home for a couple of weeks now ;)

/ Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line #5  
The newest models released are the 6030 and 6530 I believe. The larger 25 series have been out since around May or so...

/ Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line #6  
Brandi,

Do you work at DAL?

I'll be dropping off some pax there tomorrow afternoon, then from there it's back home to SUS.

The SWA hangars face the FBO that we're going to at DAL... if you're there, I'll give a big wave ;) :D!!

RedRiver said:
The newest models released are the 6030 and 6530 I believe. The larger 25 series have been out since around May or so...
Have y'all ever sent an email and changed your mind but it was already sent? :eek: This is one of those situations.:rolleyes: Please ignore this thread. I am a day late and a dollar short.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line #8  
bindian said:
Have y'all ever sent an email and changed your mind but it was already sent? :eek: This is one of those situations.:rolleyes: Please ignore this thread. I am a day late and a dollar short.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

:D:D:D

Don't sweat it... we've all been there (Well, at least I have!!)

xlr82v2 said:
Brandi,

Do you work at DAL?

I'll be dropping off some pax there tomorrow afternoon, then from there it's back home to SUS.

The SWA hangars face the FBO that we're going to at DAL... if you're there, I'll give a big wave ;) :D!!
Xlr82V2,
Wave harder and longer. I am in the Houston hangar and work nights.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra Announces Two New Models in 25 Series Line #10  
bindian said:
hugs, Brandi

haha....yep been there before! :)