Mahindra 5035 pst hydraulic pump

/ Mahindra 5035 pst hydraulic pump #1  

Exsloper

Tractor
Mahindra 5035 PST
I just changed all fluids and filters and afterwards drove the tractor back to the barn all seemed normal. A couple days later I went to hook up the bush hog and noticed that it seemed to lag when I put it in gear and after “sluggish”. The engine was running fine.

I drove the 200 yards back to the barn and shut it down, I checked hydraulic and engine oil coolant levels and oil appearance, everything looked fine.

Upon restarting the tractor I discovered that the problems were worse! The FEL seemed to be working ok but no forward or reverse… and now whine coming from the hydraulic pump. I shut it down immediately upon hearing the noise.

I’m concerns that the hydraulic pump is/has died, if this is the case I’m suspicious of the timing being right after a fluid and filter change, mainly, did I do something wrong?

Where do I go from here?

/ Mahindra 5035 pst hydraulic pump
I’ve been thinking and have reached the conclusion that during my servicing I either gummies up an o ring or didn’t realize that the old rubber seal from the previous filter stayed on the tractor the result is that I’m sucking air into the system someplace.
Tear it apart and have a look tomorrow.

/ Mahindra 5035 pst hydraulic pump
I’m back with an update.
I took everything apart and all o-rings were in place, bolts tight, fluid levels were proper but when I restarted it the hydraulic pump started heating up so I removed the inlet and outlet lines and got a small burp of air from the outlet side. I restarted and the pump issue seems to have gone away.
But it still seems like it’s creep into gear versus locking in solidly when I move the forward and reverse level, it acts like the clutch pedal is pushed partway in.
All I did was service the hydraulic fluid system and prior to this it ran like a champ, what’s going on???

/ Mahindra 5035 pst hydraulic pump #4  
Try dropping the 3 point down a little.