Mahindra 4550 Longevity?

/ Mahindra 4550 Longevity?
I would like to hear about 4550 owners experience with this model. I farm 400 acres of hilly ozark land, approximately half wooded. I have always used utility tractors in the 40 to 50 hp range. I previously owned a Mahindra 4500. It was a 2001 model. I traded it in 2019 for a Kioti. The Mahindra was very reliable. The Kioti is a tier 4 nightmare.
I see the 4540 and 4550 loaders are made by Ansung. How well do these hold up? Any problems? I use a grapple a significant amount; I have 12 miles of fence rows to maintain, with large, medium and small oak trees that occasionally fall on fences and in pastures. Rock and stump digging as well. I see Swampy6 uses his plenty, however our rocky, hard gravelly soil may be a bit different. No doubt tree roots will be deeper in his soil, which poses challenges as well.

/ Mahindra 4550 Longevity? #12  
No problems with my 4540 loader. I use it like a bulldozer and have done a fair bit of digging, hauling, loading, prying, and just things it should not do. I can't find anywhere where I have damaged it. When really working it the loader arms do have a fair amount of flex but I believe this is failsafe to keep you from breaking things. The loader pins seem fine after 150 hours it is not a "top end" loader but it surely will get the job done. It has also picked up things that I never would have imagined it could! When I need to get out roots or a large rock I use the fork plate with one fork and pry that puppy right out! The weakest point is the Mahindra factory bucket. The cutting edge is not that great and could use some reinforcement.

/ Mahindra 4550 Longevity?
How about fuel economy?