Mahindra 4110 Hydraulic Remotes

/ Mahindra 4110 Hydraulic Remotes #1  

hsargent21

Tractor
Mahindra 4110
Good afternoon,

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon. Got a question. I'm still learning about this tractor. I bought a 3pt log splitter this week. Hooked it up to the tractor at the remotes at the rear of the tractor. The only way I can get the is to splitter to run is to actuate the lever by the seat on the right hand side and the lever on the splitter at the same time. Is there a way to make those remotes live so I can run the splitter while only operating the lever on the splitter?

/ Mahindra 4110 Hydraulic Remotes #2  
The rear remotes are to operate a cylinder in and out, I use mine for a snow plow left / right and a grapple open / close.
You need to come off the power beyond from the loader control and back to the return line.
I have a factory backhoe setup which looks like a second remote but is a full flow line and a return line, and I could use that for a splitter.
I think in the past I read of people using a bungee cord
to hold the remote lever one way or the other to operate equipment but I never tried that.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra 4110 Hydraulic Remotes #3  
On my Ford 6610 I use a bungee cord to hold one of the remote levers in place then the lever on the splitter works.