Mahindra 3510 starting issue

/ Mahindra 3510 starting issue #1  

Doubledd

Tractor
Mahindra 3510
Had to jump the tractor off several times. Then it would not take a jump and just clicked. Replaced the battery and still nothing. Replaced the starter and now it tries to turn over but doesn’t seem to have enough juice to turn over. Tried to jump it and still not enough juice. Thoughts?

/ Mahindra 3510 starting issue #2  
If you have a good battery and a good starter, I think I'd look at the battery cables to see if the insulation has worn through. I'd also clean the ground since you've gone this far already.

/ Mahindra 3510 starting issue #4  
Thoroughly clean the battery terminals and the cable connector ends. Examine cables for signs of corrosion which can eat the cables away inside the insulation. Replace cables on the battery tightening securely. If you can move or turn the connectors they are not tight. Follow ground cable to the frame. Clean and tighten.

/ Mahindra 3510 starting issue #5  
Check across start relay for voltage drop

/ Mahindra 3510 starting issue
Thanks for the responses, battery was weak. New issue tractor starts with new battery, altenator, and starter but burned up the starter because it stayed engaged and spun while the tractor was running. Thoughts