Mahindra 3510 Block Heater

/ Mahindra 3510 Block Heater #1  

Mahindra35

Tractor
MAHINDRA 3510
Mixed comments on this.Is there already a threaded opening to install a threaded block heater on this engine. The tractor is a 2006 with the 3 cylinder Daedong Diesel.I am not interested in using an inline hose heater.I can install the Kubota bushing in one of the freeze plugs that provides a threaded opening for the threaded heater if the bushing is the right diameter, but if there already is a threaded location on this engine that is what I am looking for
Kubota block heaters have a sleeve/bushing that drives into the block at a freeze plug location, and the element threads into the sleeve.However if there is already a provision for this that again is what I am looking for

Last edited:
   / Mahindra 3510 Block Heater #2  
Won't be too difficult to look the engine over to see with the side panels off. My 4110 has the 4 cyl. engine so can't look for you. All 3 sides of the engine are visible and shouldn't take long to see if it does. Definitely not going to be on the flywheel side of the engine. Even if there is a threaded drain plug it probably won't be large enough to accept a heater.